Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    Damn, are you reloading or is that with federal match?
    Sorry, that was an image from the FB link I posted. I wish it were mine...

For a long time they were only doing that barrel system on bolt actions because of the complications with the gas block. Then they developed an AR solution and licensed it to Falkor Defense for mass production, so you can just buy a finished barrel now. Everything else is still a custom job on your gun. Then they developed a solution for the SCAR that led to the performance shown.

Lol, Id rather buy 2 obrs. Also they lost the military contract I read. Looks like H&K got it so maybe they will actually bring the price down to a regular competitive price.
    They were given another $16M contract for the original M110 because of fielding and evaluation problems with the HK M110A1 so they technically didnt lose a contract for the 110, they lost the competition for the M110 Replacement, the M110A1.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    They were given another $16M contract for the original M110 because of fielding and evaluation problems with the HK M110A1 so they technically didn’t lose a contract for the 110, they lost the competition for the M110 Replacement, the M110A1.
    They seem to work...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Another thought I had was that I reached out to a place called Bishops custom ammo and rifles. They build custom target style ars. They are willing to build me one that they guarantee 1/2 moa groups out of the box. I know for a fact, factory weapons still need a good barrel for optimum results. I had two bolt guns built just for that reason. When I started looking at the best possible groups, people that build long range match guns started coming up. Hart rifle barrels are what made the lapua group 2 at 1000. That being said, am I overlooking any custom builders I should be looking at?

Another thought I had was that I reached out to a place called Bishops custom ammo and rifles. They build custom target style ars. They are willing to build me one that they guarantee 1/2 moa groups out of the box. I know for a fact, factory weapons still need a good barrel for optimum results. I had two bolt guns built just for that reason. When I started looking at the best possible groups, people that build long range match guns started coming up. Hart rifle barrels are what made the lapua group 2” at 1000. That being said, am I overlooking any custom builders I should be looking at?
    Yeah, if you're thinking about going that direction definitely check out the Dracos barrels. I bet you could build something with decent but not special components and just spend the money on the barrel and the trigger and you'd get 1/2 MOA 10 shot groups possible. If nothing else, have a chat with the Teludyne guys, they seem to be the kind of operation that mostly happens offline in the real world.

I will check them out for sure.

Also, Armalite makes a national match ar 10. Maybe better then all of them. I don’t need a ton of quad rail space. The barrel just needs to be good, free floated, flat top reciever, and somewhere to mount a bi pod..

Hah, I just read Krieger barrels makes the ones for DPMS... This is getting better the longer I wait.

I could see LaRue...or talk to Fulton Armory and have one built to your specs.

well..... what are you going to use it for? What's the Envelope, Role, and Niche you are looking to fill? That should answer a lot of questions for you.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities