Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I own an OBR. Its amazing accuracy. Its a little heavy. I own a SCAR-H and the La Rue is close in weight.

Quote Originally Posted by gssc View Post
    I own an OBR. Its amazing accuracy. Its a little heavy. I own a SCAR-H and the La Rue is close in weight.
    The weight is cool, it’s not a battle rifle. I want that big heavy bull barrel in there. Whatever I end up with I will show you why.
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    well..... what are you going to use it for? What's the Envelope, Role, and Niche you are looking to fill? That should answer a lot of questions for you.
    Bolt gun accuracy with capability for semi auto. Not battle rifle, but dm type role. I built two m1as for this before, one was a super match the other a bedded loaded standard. Both with good glass and were 1/2 moa guns. I got tired of long range shooting because thatís all I did for like 7-8 years. But, Iím getting to where I want to do it again but better then last time, because quite frankly there is better shit available. Even the cheap stuff will do as good or better then spending 4000.00 building an m21. Just looking at options, I could probably use my ptrs to fill this role, but I want a purpose built bitchen setup.
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....