Default The Terrorist Whisperer , Vid cast and finding connections to terrorist cells

Caught this while browsing Youtube, and looked into the guy a little. Dude was born raised Iraqi and transferred over to US intel in the early/mid 2000s.

Overlook the format (drinkin bros) of the vidcast and get into the meat of the issue (they also do Vidcasts with black rifle coffee and others) The "host" at least has the honesty to admit when he doesnt know what he doesnt know as a non mil civilian.

Noted Takeaways: money movement, destabilization of neighboring countries ( in the middle east), Infiltration of the Iraqi army by Iranian cells (think of the recent attacks on US personnel at flight school) and most importantly ,

even an Americanized foreigner who LIKES the USA , STILL refers to Sulimanie's death as "Revenge" (tribal influences run deep) and laments in some ways at the 1st Amendment (wondering who people are allowed to speak so forcefully against American interests).

When I get a chance Im going to read his book to flesh out my knowledge base. Apparently there is also a documentary on Amazon prime by the same name ( the terrorist whisperer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WZYVH-g_2g
    Last edited by coastalcop; 01-07-2020 at 06:01 AM.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Looks interesting. I just ordered a copy of the book.

Needed to add, based on events of the last 24 .

This is a 2 hour interview from a few months ago with the same guy in more detail .

Specifics about iraq/ iran connections and how they got there really start about 1:45.00 in . The previous hour and 45 detail how he got his start .

Again, please disregard the tone of the show overall, or at least dont let the tomfoolery cause you to overlook the knowledge contained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q5C1lGdPHY
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

I listened to it. it was good.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities