Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TIGHTEN THE HELMET STRAPS

"After the battle, tighten your helmet straps"

Old Samurai Saying

America is taking another nap. With the election of Trump, everyone is making more money, government excesses are in check, and the level of terrorism has dropped. All these in sharp contrast to the Obama years of appeasement. As a result, Americans are at ease, relaxed, and feeling safe. The kids born around September 11th, 2001 are in college and the answer to the song by Darryl Worley - "Have You Forgotten?" seems to be a a solid, yes. America has forgotten ("some people did something").

But rather than bend the knee and drop the pants as the previous president did, Trump responded to Iranian aggression with overwhelming aggression. As it should have always been. But it would be foolish to minimize Iran's capability, just as it was foolish to ignore the Japanese in December of 1941, or the resolve of a handful of students in September of 2001.

Here are a couple of articles written by those who should know. They deal with the reality and likely prevalence of sleeper cells in America. We live in a time of war...even with Trump as POTUS. Stay deadly...stay frosty.

Former Secret Service, CIA officer issues warning: Prepare for Iran sleeper cells to strike

Sleeper cells: We were attacked by a few with expired visas on 9/11. We've lost track of 702,000+ more.

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I bet it’s coming, this is what Iran dose best...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

DHS issued a terrorism advisory bulletin on Saturday, valid for 2 weeks. Nothing specific, but does advise to know your exits and practice good cyber awareness. It also states "Be responsible for your personal safety." Check...
    https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/na...january-4-2020

Good first article. URL was in the link twice, so can also look here: https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...rural-america/
    There comes a time in every man’s life when he is called upon to do something very special for which he and he alone has the capabilities, has the skills, and has the necessary training. What a pity if the moment finds the man unprepared. —Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Country Boy View Post
    DHS issued a terrorism advisory bulletin on Saturday, valid for 2 weeks. Nothing specific, but does advise to know your exits and practice good cyber awareness. It also states "Be responsible for your personal safety." Check...
    https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/na...january-4-2020

Good first article. URL was in the link twice, so can also look here: https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...rural-america/
    Relative to precautions sounds like business as normal.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

So, I went to the "No Hate - No Fear" rally and march in NYC yesterday which was called in response to the ongoing explosion of anti-Jewish attacks in recent weeks. (Yes, it was a 4-S violation. But I felt a strong need to be there.) The NYPD seemed to be taking things VERY seriously.

At one point early in the day as we were gathering in Foley Square near the Federal Court Building, two people appeared on the roof of a building overlooking the crowd (estimated at around 25,000 people). Very quickly there were anti-terror task force folks with M4s spreading out in a line facing the roof, while one of them checked it out more closely through binoculars. They stayed ready until a third person showed up on the roof and everybody disappeared from sight. I had already chosen my concrete bollard for cover if things went south.

Only those whom are short sighted should be surprised by any of this. These past few years have been meant to prepare for what is inevitable.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

In America there is a RMR equipped CCW pistol behind every blade of grass Iran. Looking forward to the head shots streaming on youtube.

To me it is a real big DUH! They were looking for an excuse to attack us or at least threaten us hoping that we would back down and send another plane load of cash their way. But there is a real man in office now and that ain't happening. If they are smart, they won't give Trump an excuse!
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

I already know what Putin would do, I thinking Trump is learning a thing or two on how to deal with the Middle East. They will never be friendlys, it’s concur and divide or go home....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

This link may have been removed. I get a "Sorry, No Posts Found" statement.

The last link works.