Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by twinboysdad View Post
    Would add Spyderco Enuff to the mix, but only Leaf and Trailing point as the Sheepsfoot has no tactical value in the role
    I really like them. I have a sheepsfoot serrated model on my life vest, I havent messed with any other that that or I would have added them.

I actually practice with my support hand more than my strong hand with the knife.

I carry my GU just like Clinch Pick, or when I'm only carrying one pistol, that or a GNS opposite appendix. I have a Kabar TDI, I'm just not a fan of the style.
    KRG-1: Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting
    HRO-5: Terrorist and Active Shooter Interdiction
    CRG-4: Force On Force Gunfighting
    CRG-5: Zero To Five Feet Gunfighting
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School
    HRO-6/HRO-7: CQB-Fighting in Structures/Team Tactics, Urban Warfare Weekend
    Pistol Ground Fighting

TWOTU since 2016

C0CDAF79-FBBD-4249-BEAB-C23087F085CD.jpg I Carry one of these, from skallywag tactical. D2 steel and designed to puncture bone. It’s meant as a stabbing weapon as the edges aren’t sharpened, only there to create the point. I carry it on my left side and I also practice drawing and deploying with my left hand. The ring on the end is large enough to make it super fast to find and draw. And the sheath is perfect for this blade, kydex with a clip that adjusts for cant. 3EB6FD09-9E74-40B5-B60E-616D8ADDF9F2.jpg

Another Skallywag D2 dagger fan here. I also have a clinch pick and that thing disappears.

I have found that the fixed blade knives produced by "Colonel Blades" are perfect for the situations that the OP describes.

I carry one left of center, always.

--ML

Quote Originally Posted by Mushinto View Post
    I have found that the fixed blade knives produced by "Colonel Blades" are perfect for the situations that the OP describes.

I carry one left of center, always.

--ML
    They went out business for a while but are slowly producing them again.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF220 View Post
    And the sheath is perfect for this blade, kydex with a clip that adjusts for cant.
    Where did you get that sheath? It's not available on the skallywag site.
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

I have been carrying the Northman from Amtacblades.com for a year and I really like it. Everyone I show it to wants one.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    Hideaway Knives
    Tell me more. Tips on access? Carry setup? I got one ages ago but never felt like I could access it reliably under stress, so it's pretty much a safe queen. I would really like to make it work, if it did it would fill a unique niche.