Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1DpH-icPpl0

Was on the radio right now, good timing..
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    You don't get to be a crotchety old man yet. That's for me, and Ted, and PD and Choirboy and ....aw, f*** it. Go ahead.
    Y yo tambien

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "The fundamental demand of warfare is killing.You kill your enemies until they surrender or until they're all dead".-Lt.Col Ralph Peters

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Vet View Post
    Y yo tambien

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Absolutamente.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

186. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Calhoun View Post

Perhaps at 37-38 (in February) years old Iím just turning into a crotchety old man, tired of the amount of dumb in the world.
    That's not old enough to be "old", or a curmudgeon. Another 20 years and you'll qualify. :-)

However, being tired of the amount of sheer stupidity in the world is not reserved for older people. The young may also share in the disgust. We curmudgeons are a generous lot, and there's plenty of stupid that needs to be sneered at.

With regard to pride, we strive to be stout of heart, strong in body, and skilled in all manner of arts (fighting and otherwise) because we choose to excel. Because we seek to cut our names and deeds into the rock of history. The print may be fine, but the lettering will be of solid gold. It beats being an economic producing/consuming animal.

Being a crotchety asshole is a choice. I for one won’t do it.....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

I know a grown man who told me that after watching the video of the recent church shooting that he couldn't sleep that night or function well the next day.

"It just really messed with me seeing someone die."

What a little b***h!

Dont even get me started on the younger (below 30) genetation. Im 29 and ashamed to be associated with them. They take pride in being a victim like it scores them some points or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    You become hard by associating with hard men and being exposed to adversity.

Quite true and I'll simplify the statement to: you become better by associating with successful peers (fitness, combat, finances etc).

Very thankful for WT and SI.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    Quite true and I'll simplify the statement to: you become better by associating with successful peers (fitness, combat, finances etc).

Very thankful for WT and SI.
    Finances. You speak truth.

I mean, not to sound rude but Iíve started challenging those in my circle to up their investments, pay off debt, and look to add...then add...additional income. The ones that scoff at that Iíve sort of stopped talking to. Not because I donít like them, but because I want like minded people in my circle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    I know a grown man who told me that after watching the video of the recent church shooting that he couldn't sleep that night or function well the next day.

"It just really messed with me seeing someone die."

What a little b***h!

Dont even get me started on the younger (below 30) genetation. Im 29 and ashamed to be associated with them. They take pride in being a victim like it scores them some points or something.
    Someone - on this list, I think - has this sig line ...
    Ē Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.'ď
    More and more people like this surround us in society - the sheep we hear about so often.

geezer john

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
    Ē Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.'ď
    It is a Nietzsche quote.

He isn't necessarily an admirable man, but he does have some good quotes.
    Witty signature on backorder.