Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Scumbag communist media keeps saying 3 dead. It's 2.

When the story doesn't work for their agenda and narrative - they count the death of the perp to up the body count.

When the story is a total tragedy and disaster to serve as fuel for their agenda, the perp is not treated as a victim to be included in the body count.

They want to dictate who is and isn't a victim. And this is judged arbitrarily according to their ideology.

Let's see if I have the lamestream media's flowchart / guide figured out. I'm sure something like this is pasted on the walls of every editor's office.

Police kills - good
    Civilian kills - bad

Body count low - count perp
    Body count high - don't count perp

Perp suicides - don't count them
    Perp stopped - count them

Someone suicides alone - count them for national "gun deaths" stats
    Someone suicides after slaughtering dozens - doesn't count for the event, counts only for national stats

Civilian kills perp - gun death
    Police kills perp - not a gun death

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute2A View Post
    Scumbag communist media keeps saying 3 dead. It's 2.

When the story doesn't work for their agenda and narrative - they count the death of the perp to up the body count.

When the story is a total tragedy and disaster to serve as fuel for their agenda, the perp is not treated as a victim to be included in the body count.

They want to dictate who is and isn't a victim. And this is judged arbitrarily according to their ideology.

Let's see if I have the lamestream media's flowchart / guide figured out. I'm sure something like this is pasted on the walls of every editor's office.

Police kills - good
    Civilian kills - bad

Body count low - count perp
    Body count high - don't count perp

Perp suicides - don't count them
    Perp stopped - count them

Someone suicides alone - count them for national "gun deaths" stats
    Someone suicides after slaughtering dozens - doesn't count for the event, counts only for national stats

Civilian kills perp - gun death
    Police kills perp - not a gun death
    Police kills - good (unless dead thug is member of protected class)

I am absolutely disgusted at Bloomberg's statements after the fact. No Bloomturd, I'm not gonna sit on my fucking hands and wait for someone else to save me. I can do it my damn self. A man prevents a damn massacre and he thinks only cops should be allowed to shoot. GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrfytr998 View Post
    I am absolutely disgusted at Bloomberg's statements after the fact. No Bloomturd, I'm not gonna sit on my fucking hands and wait for someone else to save me. I can do it my damn self. A man prevents a damn massacre and he thinks only cops should be allowed to shoot. GTFO.
    And rest assured that Bloomberg is more than intelligent enough to know that had that man NOT stopped the shooter there would have certainly been A LOT more deaths, yet he makes that statement anyway. A little over a month ago Bloomberg was praising Chinese Communism, and talking about how the Chinese leaders "answer to their constituents".

Bloomberg belongs to the ideology whose party (DemocRAT) justifies giving Transgender Surgery to children as young as five and also glorifies a father and mother in New York City who encouraged their son at age three to be a "Drag Queen" and now have him dancing since age eleven in adult gay bars.

Bloomberg and his ilk are sick, EVIL scumbags for whom it's BEYOND TIME to stop tolerating. I wonder just how many Americans WOULD finally listen to Wisconsin senator Joseph McCarthy if they could go back to the 1950s
    knowing what they know and see now in 2020. But instead they chose to drink the Communist Kool Aid put out by Marxist scum like Edward R. Murrow and throw McCarthy under the bus after slandering and ridiculing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Medvetz63 View Post
    And rest assured that Bloomberg is more than intelligent enough to know that had that man NOT stopped the shooter there would have certainly been A LOT more deaths, yet he makes that statement anyway. A little over a month ago Bloomberg was praising Chinese Communism, and talking about how the Chinese leaders "answer to their constituents".

Bloomberg belongs to the ideology whose party (DemocRAT) justifies giving Transgender Surgery to children as young as five and also glorifies a father and mother in New York City who encouraged their son at age three to be a "Drag Queen" and now have him dancing since age eleven in adult gay bars.

Bloomberg and his ilk are sick, EVIL scumbags for whom it's BEYOND TIME to stop tolerating. I wonder just how many Americans WOULD finally listen to Wisconsin senator Joseph McCarthy if they could go back to the 1950s
    knowing what they know and see now in 2020. But instead they chose to drink the Communist Kool Aid put out by Marxist scum like Edward R. Murrow and throw McCarthy under the bus after slandering and ridiculing him.
    A hardy "Yep" to all of the above.

If you want to see what a closet Marxist looks like, look at any of the elected Democrats the media gives the most air time.