Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Attempted shooting at White Settlement Texas Church

Appears church security took him out

https://breaking911.com/breaking-sho...ties-reported/

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

Reports now saying 2 dead (1 is the shooter) and one in critical condition
    "No plan survives contact with the 82nd Airborne Division."
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!"

Former FBI agent thats was on the security team he chose the perfect position

The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

From watching the video a couple of times, I couldn’t believe that the first guy who was shot was drawing on someone who was near, in view, and had a gun in their hands pointed in his general direction. Good shot by the security team.

The other thing I noticed was the number of people with guns drawn at the end of the clip. That is a well prepared congregation.

Looks like there were two openly unformed carrying personnel. Someone with what appears to be a shoulder weapon is firing at the front of the church towards one uniform, possible hitting him. The uniform at the back is aiming his gun at the shoulder arm carrying person.
    Some of the security should be plainclothes.

I also see what could be a third uniformed security person sitting on the side.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Video of the incident

https://streamable.com/m8sly

looks like the shooter was sitting in a pew got up talked to someone and pulled out a mossberg shockwave

There's so many learning points from this video. I'll start with the first one: don't use proactive tactics in a reactive gunfight. That's why the first guy got hit.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Tull View Post
    There's so many learning points from this video.
    Indeed there are.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Indeed there are.
    First guy to get shot might as well have been screaming "I'm drawing my gun"

Quote Originally Posted by C.J. Singleton View Post
    First guy to get shot might as well have been screaming "I'm drawing my gun"

Exactly. Either explode off the X, or stay seated and surreptitiously draw. He did the worst of both.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs