Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Glock 44

Got my 44 today- serial number #?^* 62- it’s pure Glock and the texture on the grip is actually texture- very grabby similar to what FN uses. Very light weight and very accurate and 100% with every flavor we tried, just a Glock- feels and runs like a Glock and think the trigger is better than what I started with on all of my gen 3s- what my whole stable consists of. It’s pure Glock , at a decent street price.
    Above any training or teaching we use 22s around here for lots of pest control and this will be a useful tool plan to turn the dogs out on some cotton tails tomorrow and the 44 will be on my hip.

Got my 44 day of release, kinda short on time right now but already have close to 7,000 rds through mine with only a couple malfunctions in the first brick, have not cleaned it, only lubed it with slip2000ewl for 6,500 rds, will try and give a more thorough review soon.

I am going for 10,000rds total over the next month, month and a half.

Got my threaded barrel in Saturday afternoon haven't had an opportunity to try it out yet.

I shot steel challenge with it Saturday morning I had a couple malfs but so far everything seems to be ammo related I've been feeding it wi chester M22

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

Quote Originally Posted by L.Buce View Post
    Got my 44 day of release, kinda short on time right now but already have close to 7,000 rds through mine with only a couple malfunctions in the first brick, have not cleaned it, only lubed it with slip2000ewl for 6,500 rds, will try and give a more thorough review soon.

I am going for 10,000rds total over the next month, month and a half.
    why and how? what are you doing that you've already burned 7k rounds through this gun in less than 30 days? You're certainly not getting any training value from that.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

I dunno. If someone's willing to be a beta tester for a production sample have at it. It's less than 5 boxes of .22 a day.

I go back to work in three months, God willing and the river don't rise. Fifty draw strokes with 5 rounds a draw on steel is not unreasonable daily/daily as part of rehab.

Got me thinking anyway.

What I really want is someone to hang a red dot on it and tell us how it runs. But wait, someone's gonna do that...
    Last edited by Papa; 02-11-2020 at 10:29 AM.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

282. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    why and how? what are you doing that you've already burned 7k rounds through this gun in less than 30 days? You're certainly not getting any training value from that.
    the why and how?

Well I have been training my wife and daughter usually 1-2 times a week and my wife has been thoroughly enjoying herself at the range with the new G44 so I have been more then happy to let her train and shoot as much as she and I can stand.

It's not real hard to burn a brick or 2 of ammo between 3 people a couple times a week.

I have also been doing accuracy testing and trying as many different kinds of ammo as I can get my hands on so as to see for my self how good or bad this new pistol is. 7,000 rds in a month may seem extreme to some but lets remember its a .22, it's not always about die hard training, sometime the friends and family just want to have fun so I let them. Took the wife out today and we shot another 700 plus rds today as well, ZERO problems still.
    Last edited by L.Buce; 02-13-2020 at 09:49 PM.