Default SI Faceshooter barrel on the way

So I just bought myself a SI faceshooter barrel with threaded barrel and I'm having trouble containing my excitement so I figured I should post here. :D

I got the threaded barrel so that I'll have somewhere to mount my preordered Dark Alley comp that I'm also really excited to get my hands on (and, of course, a suppressor at some point).

It's the gift I'm most excited about this Christmas.

Not that it will do anything but make me even more anxious to get my hands on it, but if you have a faceshooter barrel share your experience. I'd love to read about what you've seen.

Performs exactly as expected! Then you'll step back several more yards and get better again.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman View Post
    Performs exactly as expected! Then you'll step back several more yards and get better again.
    Awesome :-)

It will be here Monday....now do I wait till Christmas to open it or do I take it to the range immediately???? :-)

FedEx managed to get it to me today!

Couldn't help but open and install it on my pistol. Looks fantastic.

Is there a recommended break in period before I start carrying it? Obviously I will want to test my carry ammo in it and verify / rezero my rmr.

Never broke mine in. They both have shot sub 2 inch groups at 25 yards, free standing no support or rest. The actual accuracy potential has to be incredible.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Quote Originally Posted by psalms23dad View Post
    Never broke mine in. They both have shot sub 2 inch groups at 25 yards, free standing no support or rest. The actual accuracy potential has to be incredible.

Thanks. That is indeed impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by apamburn View Post

It will be here Monday....now do I wait till Christmas to open it or do I take it to the range immediately???? :-)
    Shoot it now! Shoot it now!

Quote Originally Posted by apamburn View Post

Simple answer. YES!

Quote Originally Posted by BigEd63 View Post
    Shoot it now! Shoot it now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Togar View Post
    Simple answer. YES!
    Yall are bad influences :-)