Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ctdair View Post
    Seecamp states in the owners manual that they use eezox premium. It will dry and leave a lubricant layer. It won’t attract as much pocket dust and lint using eezox as compared to traditional oils and grease.
    ctdair nailed it. Eezox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

Red Dot Combat Pistol School Orange TX March 6-8, 2020

Went to their site and found the same. I was thinking a grease-like product would be best in this application.

Got a bottle of Singer sewing machine oil I use if I feel like it needs oil and if it wants grease, I grab the tub of Valvoline red wheel bearing grease from the shelf next to my bench. If you clean and reapply semi-regularly it doesn't have to be unicorn snot to work well. If you need magic panther piss to make it work, then there is an inherit reliability issue that needs addressed. </climbs down off high horse>
    "Public employee unions are an inherently seditious construct"
    "If you see something, say something... so we can call you a racist!"
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    Got a bottle of Singer sewing machine oil I use if I feel like it needs oil and if it wants grease, I grab the tub of Valvoline red wheel bearing grease from the shelf next to my bench. If you clean and reapply semi-regularly it doesn't have to be unicorn snot to work well. If you need magic panther piss to make it work, then there is an inherit reliability issue that needs addressed. </climbs down off high horse>
    Generally I'd agree with you, but not with the Seecamp. Feed it what Seecamp says to feed it and clean it with what they say to clean it. There's generally much less in the way of problems if you follow the instructions ( which came down from Larry Seecamp himself ).
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

Red Dot Combat Pistol School Orange TX March 6-8, 2020

I think the main thing here is a dry film lubricant is desirable for pocket carry. I’m sure the pistol itself doesn’t require any magic potion to operate but with a wet film of oil or grease it becomes a magnet for pocket dust and lint. If you are cleaning daily, including field stripping running wet is not a issue. If you want to go longer between cleaning and field stripping dry film lube is the way to go.