Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by babue View Post
    UPDATE:
    Thank you all for your prayers.
    My wife got her PET scan on the 22nd and we had our meeting at the Cancer Center yesterday. As best the scan can show her cancer is gone. From stage 4 lung cancer in July to a clean scan the end of November is, to me, nothing short of a miracle. I prayed for a good outcome but I did not even hope for it being this good. She will have some maintanence treatments to make sure that the cancer is really gone and does not start back up but now she can get strong and start to feel like her old self. At 75, I kept telling her we had a lot of good years left. I do not think she really believed me at the time but she is starting to believe it now.
    Thank you all for your support and prayers, I know they were a big part of our great out come. God bless you all.
    Couldn't be happier for you guys Babue.
    God is good.
    Wanna Learn about Medicinal Herbs & Edible Plants?
    HomeGrownHerbalist.net

Quote Originally Posted by babue View Post
    UPDATE:
    Thank you all for your prayers.
    My wife got her PET scan on the 22nd and we had our meeting at the Cancer Center yesterday. As best the scan can show her cancer is gone. From stage 4 lung cancer in July to a clean scan the end of November is, to me, nothing short of a miracle. I prayed for a good outcome but I did not even hope for it being this good. She will have some maintanence treatments to make sure that the cancer is really gone and does not start back up but now she can get strong and start to feel like her old self. At 75, I kept telling her we had a lot of good years left. I do not think she really believed me at the time but she is starting to believe it now.
    Thank you all for your support and prayers, I know they were a big part of our great out come. God bless you all.
    What great news! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

354. And a wakeup.

Sir, I’m very happy for you both.... I personally know the joy of being told the good news of a cancer free scan, and I also know first hand what the side effects from chemo feel like.

May God bless you both.

God is Good!

God Bless!
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby
    "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth"- Oscar Wilde.

What a AWESOME God we serve!
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Prayers sent brother! For those who are ill and those who suffer and worry next to them!