Question Velcro Backed 'Dress' Belt?

Anyone know of leather gun belt that is backed with velcro hook so that it can be attached to a loop lined underbelt?

The reason I ask is that I do a plain clothes EP and corporate security for work and I'm looking for a way to drop all of my work gear (cuffs, pepper spray, owb mag pouch, owb holster, radio carrier, cell phone holster) at the end of a shift without using belt keepers and still have the front blend in when I am wearing a suit. The closest thing I've found so far is High Threat Concealment's Low-Profile belt (http://www.highthreatconcealment.com/low-profile-belt/) but want to know if anyone has other recommendations. While I would prefer leather, if the nylon were slick enough and the buckle professional enough, then nylon could work.

Thanks for the feedback.

PS: Changing the gear is not an option.
    TyGuy04

- "Good, bad, whatever. I'm the guy with the gun". -

I have a brown and a black leather dress belt with Velcro backing. I think it's the soft loop side, though, not the hook side, on the back. I think they were made by Crossbreed.

It sounds like you want the hook side? I admit I'm kind of confused on how this is all getting used.

Anyway, I bet they could make a custom version with the hook side as a backing.
    ===========================
    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Anthony,
    Think of it like a police duty belt where the outer belt has all the gear on it. That belt is backed with velcro hook which attaches to a lightweight inner belt that is lined with velcro loop and laced through the belt loops. This lets me slap the whole thing on without having to lace all the gear back onto the belt every time I change my pants. I've found lots of belts with the loop on the outer belt but the problem with that is it means the inner belt ends up lined with hook which sucks to wear when you take the outer belt off, sticks to clothing and seat cushions. The only real difference to a police duty belt or some tactical belts would be the width and how it looks on the front.
    TyGuy04

- "Good, bad, whatever. I'm the guy with the gun". -

Anyone who can make a belt should be able to make this for you. Making a heavy 1.5” or 1.75” wide belt that tapers to 1” at the buckle is very simple and adding the Velcro is as easy as finding a strip the right width.

I’m far from a pro but I’ve made several belts in the last year and I’d be happy to talk to you about it.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Beltman can do it.
    I have a couple of their belts. Great stuff.
    https://www.thebeltman.net/collections/gunbelts
    Last edited by psalms23dad; 11-16-2019 at 06:16 PM.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Before I retired last year, I spent half my time the last seven years on EP detail. At one point I thought about getting the First Spear tactical dress belt. It sounds funny, but it’s exactly what you’re looking for. I never got one, but it’s First Spear, quality can’t be too bad. They’re not on their website anymore, but you can probably find one or mock up something similar.

http://soldiersystems.net/2013/05/31...al-dress-belt/

I found that EP work did not require all the less lethals as it was either deadly force or evac. Gun, radio, two spare 22-round mags, fixed blade and badge on the belt, that was it.
    VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

In all the EP work I've done where I had to dress to fit the occasion did I ever use anything but a regular dress belt of good quality and stiff leather. I think mine were Brooks Brothers belts, additionally a dress belt, not going through loops is going to look weird.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities