Default ETS 30 Round 10MM Mags

Anyone try these yet?

Maybe an answer to many prayers, maybe not so much. I just received 2 in the mail today and hope to run some rounds through them tomorrow. I have not had the best of luck with ETS in 9mm (AR's) or .40 (G22) but being the only high cap without modifying something else option out there currently for 10mm that I am aware of I am hoping they work out. Cross your fingers for me please.

If you have a G21, try 'em with .45 too. I know ETS makes them for .45, but better to have one that reliably feeds both.
    Last edited by Papa; 11-08-2019 at 08:25 PM.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

352. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    If you have a G21, try 'em with .45 too. I know ETS makes them for .45, but better to have one that reliably feeds both.

I saw that they make them for .45 too but I don't currently own a Glock in .45 cal. For some reason the recoil impulse from a Glock in .45 is far less comfortable for me personally than any other .45 I own and since I have a few other .45's it falls low on the list of things to acquire another. I know it sounds strange but a 10mm Glock feels smooth as hard hitting butter where a .45 annoys the hell out of me from the same gun. An Endo with a brace may change my mind on that though.

Hope they work for you, tried the ones for my 42, also 10 rounders, and they are hit or miss
    All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it.

Samuel Butler

FACIEM TUAM, DOMINC, REQUIRAM

We will have them in the store Monday
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Had my eyes on the .45 30 rounders to feed the Glock- seems they are out of stock immediately at most outlets , I have heard some hit or miss reports from others on the reliability of the ETS mags- the dozen or so I have have all been 100% and two of them have been loaded to full capacity for over a year with no issues- just ran them dry last weekend and perfect- as good as Glock or magpul- may be maybe not- but at the time I got them for $9.99 each and free shipping so as range and training mags they’ve been wonderful.

May be just the stubby 380, the 2 that work also work with the 9x18, now all I need is Gabe's wizards' to work up a comp and a mount for red dot for the little beast
    All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it.

Samuel Butler

FACIEM TUAM, DOMINC, REQUIRAM

Default Mags

Maybe Glock or Magpul will start to make some 20 or 22 rd mags for the G20. I think a 20 to 22 round mag would balance nicely in the G20. Will have to get a few of the ETS mags and try them out.

All the ETS mags Iíve tried in 9mm have been junk. For 9ís itís either Magpul or OEM.

Personally Iím not buying ETS again.

Arredondo makes plus 5 extensions for the 20/21. Weíve been using them with no issues.

SGM tactical makes a 30rd 10mm Glock mag. Not a ton of rounds through them yet but so far they’ve been 100%. Got some ETS 20 rounders coming in. Hopefully they run
    "It's a cold world, better pack your own heat!" - Redman

T
    WOTU Since