Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Agreed 100% on the 320. I don't see the attraction.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

My late 1993ish P228.

P239 9mm came in today and it appears lightly used, other than some past owner buggered the grip screws with an ill-fitting screwdriver. No problem, as new Hogue Piranha grips and screws are inbound. Both the DA and SA trigger pull is nice and smooth. I still prefer my larger P226 and M11A1, but this is a nice addition to the stable.

20201201_194919.jpg
    Last edited by Popshot; 12-01-2020 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Spelling. But trouble rotating image
    Lee

You alone are to be feared. Who can stand before you when you are angry? From Heaven you pronounce your Judgement, and the land feared and was quiet when you, O God, rose up to Judge, to save all the afflicted of the land.

Psalm 76:7-9

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    I could be wrong, but i have not come across any other firearm, other than a sig, that uses sig mags
    CMMG’S NEW BANSHEE: IT TAKES SIG P320 MAGS!

Is God Politically Correct? If not should you be? - F. Huff -- God is unchanging in His love. He loves you. He has a plan for your life. Don't let the newspaper headlines frighten you. God is still sovereign; He's still on the throne. - B. Graham -- No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority. - Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuvuah View Post
    Just the trigger. It's what came with my legion and I was looking to replicate that. It's marginally better then stock and the overtravel adjustment is nice. With that, the srt and the 19lbs mainspring, the trigger feels pretty nice.

I still want to try a short reach trigger and e2 grips just to see if I like them.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
    Running E2 grips on my 229 combat & like them. I have decent sized hands but prefer slightly smaller than the stock plastic. Haven't tried the G10 grips & can't bring myself to spend $120 on a set when that covers 1/2 the cost of a range day. SR Trigger pinched my hand a bit, I do like the GrayGuns ELS, but have only had ~300 rounds on it since installing it. P229.jpg
    GFT.

Try to replace hardware with technique. Technique is free, lightweight, and cannot be lost.
    RGF- Greg Nichols-Milton, WI

No picture yet but I found a 229 Legion on GB and made the purchase. I definitely paid the procrastination penalty for not buying a year or so ago but what the hell. Definitely excited to get it and will post pictures ASAP.
    Fuck Sniffy and Blowy. Never my president

Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior - 1%

Default SigP290 converted to double strike capability.

DSC03697.jpg

I recently sent my P290 to Sig Sauer because I couldn't find a trigger bar return spring anywhere in the known universe and Sig wouldn't sell me one so I sent it in. Low and behold on it's return they had converted it to restrike capability. I guess it was fortunate that I sent it in because I like the improved trigger system. It's a little long but since it's a deep cover conceal I know I won't be shooting anything important.
    Last edited by ares338; 01-07-2021 at 11:34 AM.