Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Netflix movie Game Changers

Netflix has a movie called Game Changers that shows how going to a plant based diet increases athletic performance, and improved health. They detail world/Olympic class athletes that went to a plant based diet and improved their performance. The athletes varied from endurance, combatives, weight lifters, NFL players, etc. There were plenty of MD types describing why a plant based diet is the way to go. There was even one Doc that said going vegan increased the duration and hardness of an erection. It was shown how much meat Americans eat, and that was why we have such a problem with obesity and other inflammation related diseases.

It just reconfirmed in my mind that the powers that be do not care one bit about people. The Agricultural, pharmaceutical, medical, food, industries, etc are focused on profit, and donít care if they are making people sick. Guess what, people that live on twinkies and soda donít live long enough to collect their social security benefits.

It is not too hard to figure out who funded this movie.

For those who are interested, as you would expect there's a lot to debunk about this thing. Short version--they had to cut out a lot of athletes who were originally in there because they gave up the vegan thing by the time it was ready for release. Also, most (if not all?) of the athletes built their strength/bodies when they were not vegan, then switched after they had already attained great success. Furthermore, there is plenty of evidence that in many cases performance suffered after they switched to vegan.

Here are some links to details:

https://carnivoremd.com/debunking-the-game-changers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVJ4qb4ORtA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSCgFJhN5vc

Etc.

I say eat what you want, also I have trained at the Chula Vista training center for my sport, also been around a ton of other olympic caliber athletes. I don’t know one that has a vegan diet, unless restricted by their religion. And I will tell you right now, most of the restricted guys still ate what everyone else dose during training. Just saying.... I try to stay out of these, but I say listen to your body. I can’t eat pasta(feel like shit) and I crave red meat. So that’s what I eat....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Oh, and I also want to add I just ate a 20 oz bone in rib eye from black angus. Plus a couple margaritas and I feel fucking wonderful...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

One of my favorite food shows, Bizarre Foods has a great quote: "If it looks good, eat it!"
    I could never give up meat, especially wild game or tuna steaks.
    The real harm is junk, processed and fast foods. Iv lost a decent amount of weight cutting that out of my diet mostly(still get fast food once a month or so), with no other dieting needed. Instead of junk and fast food snacks at work, I just snack on whole sea salt toasted hemp seeds. Not only do they taste better than sunflower seeds, they are the most complete source of protein and other nutrients in the plant kingdom. They also go great in salsas, or ground up and mixed into ground meat for extra protein. vitamins and nutrients in sausage, burgers, chili's and stews while giving a great flavor addition as well. A $5 1lbs bag every 3 weeks is a ton of money saved, and they can be stored pretty much indefinitely, which is good for emergency food storage. I have also been eating more Brussels sprouts lately, which are phenomenal when baked, after mixing in olive oil, sea salt, pepper, brown sugar and habernero powder. I think I am going to make some ground antelope/hemp seed sausage, with a side of sprouts for dinner tonight with my girlfriend, as always, with Daves Reaper Sauce thrown on with reckless abandon.
    Humans are omnivores. If it looks good, eat it..
    If one doesnīt have a pure heart, heaven will never permit any pleasurable times.

Quote Originally Posted by mike135 View Post
    For those who are interested, as you would expect there's a lot to debunk about this thing. Short version--they had to cut out a lot of athletes who were originally in there because they gave up the vegan thing by the time it was ready for release. Also, most (if not all?) of the athletes built their strength/bodies when they were not vegan, then switched after they had already attained great success. Furthermore, there is plenty of evidence that in many cases performance suffered after they switched to vegan.

So basically they did a veggie cleanse so an immediate boost in performance in someone who's already and athlete makes sense.

I won't try being vegan for the same reason I won't try being homosexual..... it's just gross, and it's going to mess up your butt.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Saw it. Total bullshit.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

74614870_400430897501647_154763945305964544_n.jpg

You don't get like this eating starches, fruits, beans and soy. You get like this by eating at least one gram of animal protein per pound of bodyweight, and not giving a shit about "sustainability" or "green house" gasses or any of that bullshit the left likes to parade around as an excuse for being physical pussy men.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    74614870_400430897501647_154763945305964544_n.jpg

You don't get like this eating starches, fruits, beans and soy. You get like this by eating at least one gram of animal protein per pound of bodyweight, and not giving a shit about "sustainability" or "green house" gasses or any of that bullshit the left likes to parade around as an excuse for being physical pussy men.
    The kicker is that you don't even have to "not care", it's actually complete BS! There is ample evidence that raising animals is much more sustainable and better for the environment and even that stupid greenhouse gas nonsense (when done right, of course) than commercial crop agriculture. Everything we are told by the idiot teenager celebrities is completely opposite to the truth.

Breakfast so far: half a pound of bacon. Supper will be a pound or so of pasture fed beef from a neighbor's cow. And if the 6 point I scared up 40 feet from my front door yesteray returns, lunch is taken care of...

Sustainability insures a constant supply of toothpicks.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

362. And a wakeup.