Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default TEXAS RANGER PISTOLS

Pistol-793x526.jpg

Absolutely nothing at all wrong with a good looking weapon. I think that when polymer became the norm, people began to think that a gun could look like a well used piece of dog shit and that was perfectly acceptable. I disagree. A poet would say that death is an ugly thing, yet that which brings death can be beautiful.

TEXAS RANGER PISTOLS
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Gorgeous, and agreed entirely re: having beautiful weapons. This reminds me of the thread a little while back about the gold-plated Glock that Brent posted. Personally, I think that thing was hideous, principally because it had no real artistry to it—it was just gold on a Glock slide, nothing more.

The pic you featured in this post, however—that is truly art.

I think modern can be artistic as well. A new modern Audi R8 does not have the classic lines of a Stutz Bearcat, but it is nonetheless a work of art. Everything that is now "classic" was once new and strange. Function and modernity need not look plain and pedestrian.

SI-417-Complete-Coyote_11.jpg
    Suarez-Glock-26-OD_5.jpg
    Suarez-SI-419-Black_4.jpg
    Gabriel Suarez

I really like the color of the FDE pistol. It's just a bit big to carry IWB and do some of the things I do.

The black one on the bottom appears to be just the right size. And the choice of RMR is my choice, too. How does it shoot? And, does it have the thumb safety on the left side of the frame?

You can pick which RMR you want...mot tend to go with the 6.5 MOA RM07. Thumb safety is optional as well.

Today, a Musahi would not be sporting two Katana, and a Cortez would not be wielding a Rapier. They would likely be carrying at least one Suarez Glock....for each hand.
    Gabriel Suarez

If you ever get a chance, visit the Texas Ranger museum in Waco, don't pass it up. So many beautiful guns, it gets boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsavik View Post
    If you ever get a chance, visit the Texas Ranger museum in Waco, don't pass it up. So many beautiful guns, it gets boring.
    One of my favorite stops. 2 hours minimum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Enjoying Post Mid-Life Crisis.
    Love my Parabellum

While not as fancy as the engraved BBQ guns in Gabe's original post, it appears the Texas Rangers recently contracted with STI for a group purchase of STI's new Staccato line of double-stack duty 2011's. These are special run/configs, not available to us dirty peons. The 4.15" length is in STI's new black DLC coating and the 5" length pistol is Hard Chrome. Both in 9mm/bull barrels.

Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

Quote Originally Posted by IANative View Post
    While not as fancy as the engraved BBQ guns in Gabe's original post, it appears the Texas Rangers recently contracted with STI for a group purchase of STI's new Staccato line of double-stack duty 2011's. These are special run/configs, not available to us dirty peons. The 4.15" length is in STI's new black DLC coating and the 5" length pistol is Hard Chrome. Both in 9mm/bull barrels.

I can’t see the pictures...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    I canít see the pictures...
    Sorry, try this...

TX Ranger models- 1.jpg
    TX Ranger Models- 2.jpg
    TX Ranger models- 3.jpg
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB