Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I don't care what those leftist nuts do. There's no way I'm going to stop eating meat even if the only meat I can get my hands on is their pets.

LOL . Yeah, starving the Hyena...that's just not going to end well.
    Wanna Learn about Medicinal Herbs & Edible Plants?
    HomeGrownHerbalist.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    I think you meant Morlocks. .
    Yeah but warlocks would be way cooler.

Ah-nold is in a new documentary about plant-based diets. That gives it *some* degree of credibility. Iím withholding judgment til I see it. And still eating steak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I don't care what those leftist nuts do. There's no way I'm going to stop eating meat even if the only meat I can get my hands on is their pets.
    Yeah, a "meat-free world" is a pretty cute notion. Not gonna happen, people; try catching me once I make it into the wilds with a knife and some way to make fire. Your pets and all the woodland animals over which God gave us dominion don't stand a chance.

Originally Posted by Dorkface
    I think you meant Morlocks.

I forget where I was reading it but there was a study that claimed the farming that would be necessary for the world to be on a veggie diet would be a couple magnitudes worse than increasing meat production. That it was more efficient for resources to raise cattle.
    Quote Originally Posted by AFSOCCRNA View Post
    If you ever find that article again, please post. Would be an interesting read.
    Relative to producing food (Fats, Carbohydrates, Proteins/amino acids) sounds very unlikely if we are talking about using photosynthesis as the base of primary production. Everytime you go up one level ie, plant to an animal there is say a 90% or similar loss of food energy. Essentially there is more food for vegetarians than for meat eaters.
    Poor people have to eat more veggies and those with money eat meat.

This is ecology 101. Start off with 10,000 kcal and by the time you get to a top predator you are down to 10 kcal. The real answer is to learn how to make meat chemically or not as efficient do it from tissue culture. I understand they are making progress with tissue culture. Best scenario is to earn enough so you can eat real meat.
    Last edited by barnetmill; 10-21-2019 at 04:45 PM. Reason: typo
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by DogDoc View Post
    Ban meat
    Ban Hunting
    Ban Guns

They haven't had any luck banning guns on the premise that they are used to kill people. Maybe they're trying to lay the groundwork for banning guns because they kill bunnies and deer.
    If meat were illegal on an animal cruelty basis, hunting would soon be illegal as well. "No hunting rifles", yanks the rug out from under even democrats with guns.
    The UN has been trying to ban ownership of guns by civilians.
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

There are a lot of gun owners who are democrats, too, so they are significant silent part of their voting block that are on our side but won't vocalize it.
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby
    "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth"- Oscar Wilde.

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Relative to producing food (Fats, Carbohydrates, Proteins/amino acids) sounds very unlikely if we are talking about using photosynthesis as the base of primary production.
    On the other hand, there's a *lot* of land in the U.S. (and probably other places) that works well for raising beef and is pretty much useless for any other kind of food production. A big chunk of the Western U.S. is like that.

This is, of course, the same land that "progressives" want to turn into their stupid "Buffalo Commons".

Buffalo on my commons will be burgers in my kitchen.
    Last edited by Papa; 10-21-2019 at 03:55 PM. Reason: alliteration.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

280. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Buffalo on my commons will be burgers in my kitchen.
    Mmmmm I could fuck up some bison burgers. A little pepper jack, some A1 bold, fresh onion and tomato.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Gunstore Commando View Post
    On the other hand, there's a *lot* of land in the U.S. (and probably other places) that works well for raising beef and is pretty much useless for any other kind of food production. A big chunk of the Western U.S. is like that.

This is, of course, the same land that "progressives" want to turn into their stupid "Buffalo Commons".
    Some of it that land is dry and it requires many acres for a single cow and grass fed beef that do not go to a feed lot require several years to mature. The meat is lean, tasty, and tough. I have eaten grass fed beef.
    Releasing and harvesting buffalo might have merit relative to meat production. Some of that land may be more suitable for sheep and goats. In forested and swampy areas of the southeast, there are infestations of feral hogs that are edible. Most kill them and leave the meat to waste.
    If you want and have the money, you will eat meat. It is that simple. those with less money will have to eat something else or not.

I wonder what veggie fed greenies taste like lol.