Default LAPD Ambush Video Happy Ending

Got shot at and took the fight to the BG, second team probably wishes they had a shotgun given the second volley (ofc 3-4 in vid) were in a great position for one. Still took care of business

Last edited by Greg Nichols; 10-10-2019 at 09:14 AM.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

I noticed that light on one the officer's pistol was on. I wonder if it would attract gunfire. I doubt that it helped at all with aiming and the area did appear to have ambient lighting sufficient to see.
    The officers were unhurt more to that fact that the goblin could not shoot very well than from any tactics that they employed.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    I noticed that light on one the officer's pistol was on. I wonder if it would attract gunfire. I doubt that it helped at all with aiming and the area did appear to have ambient lighting sufficient to see.
    I can go either way on this. My personal preference is to use a pressure switch or a switched tail cap so that I only trigger the light when actually presented for shooting. In this instance, as you say, there is enough light to see, so turning the light off when you're already under fire doesn't help much. As to the aiming it will help you get in the vicinity, allows you to acquire the sights easier due to contrast, and it has the added benefit of being a target indicator as to the location of the shooter for other officers and/or the airship (think an IR laser and NVGs, the other team members can see the laser as well and direct fire or maneuver on someone they can't directly see).
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Good job,put his dead ass in a body bag.