Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well now I know what cool project my forend went on.

Leaving the office now and I’ll get reps on this in before crashing for the night.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog6 View Post
    Gabe, you mentioned in the video that the brace is fixed. Is this for rigidity or is it a requirement? I have been eyeballing a Tac-13 and wondering what requirements I must meet for Arizona.
    The folding brace...thanks to the Boy Scouts that have to ask their moms (ATF letters) to look at bikini models...has become too much of a grey area to put on video.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thanks very much for the 'shotgun getting of the X video' and what is needed for ambidextrous use with a pump shotgun. The step by step analysis is just so good and brilliant.

Right i am thinking and some issues that came up as I watched the video relative to the gun platforms that are out there.
    If the semiauto were as reliable as the pump, just what you showed in the kata would led me into buying a semiauto. I am just not sold yet on the reliability of the semiauto. For semi-auto rifles I am used to gripping the mag when switching and that is not there on a tube gun. But putting a stick mag in the place of the tube on the shotgun would make it clumsy and harder to handle in tight spaces like a car.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

If the choice is a 14" pump or an 18.5" semi...I will always go for the shorter weapon.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters