Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Francisp View Post
    I knew Brian. We went to college together. He was about 6'4 and would rep with 3 plates on the bench. He was a great shotputter. The perp that was fighting over his gun must have been a monster for Brian to be in that situation.
    Technique and experience negates a lot of size and strength on the ground. I did some ground work in a LEO class a couple years ago, where I rolled with a much bigger SWAT guy and got his back and his gun in less than a minute. Anyone can be gotten and mistakes become lethal, especially when grappling.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

I feel sorry for the cop who shot him. He will have to live with that screw up for the rest of his life. Hope he gets help
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragsbo View Post
    I feel sorry for the cop who shot him. He will have to live with that screw up for the rest of his life. Hope he gets help
    I am not sure if it is known which COP or COPs shot the LEO since he was shot twice and
    By Monday, the NYPD determined that Mulkeen’s partners fired off 10 shots — two of which struck their brother in blue in the head and torso. .........
    There were said to have 5 other LEOs on the perimeter from which the firing occurred.
    It would seem even by accident, shooting a fellow officer could be grounds for dismissal or even kicking it over to the prosecutors office for examination.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Technique and experience negates a lot of size and strength on the ground. I did some ground work in a LEO class a couple years ago, where I rolled with a much bigger SWAT guy and got his back and his gun in less than a minute. Anyone can be gotten and mistakes become lethal, especially when grappling.
    I just had my acl completely severed and my leg nearly broken by someone 20lbs lighter this summer in BJJ so I understand that first hand. Brian was also a high school wrestler and could definitely handle himself.
    Last edited by Francisp; 10-01-2019 at 02:29 PM.