Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by jesselp View Post
    No love anymore for the Sig 290RS?
    My bad the 938 and the mustang don't really meet Gabe's list as they would have to be carried with either cocked and locked or hammer down and cocked on the draw. The 290RS wouldn't work for me for this application unless the trigger was really heavy because it doesn't have a safety.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    The 290RS wouldn't work for me for this application unless the trigger was really heavy because it doesn't have a safety.
    How heavy do you want the 290RS trigger to be? - Mine is 7.6 lbs as measures with a Lyman electronic trigger gauge.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post
    How heavy do you want the 290RS trigger to be? - Mine is 7.6 lbs as measures with a Lyman electronic trigger gauge.
    IDK, I've never handled one.

Gabe:
    A DA/SA trigger...properly tuned to approximately 7-8 pounds/3.0 - 3.5 pounds. Easily done. Keep the hammer spur.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Here is my ideal, deep concealment, often NPE, holsterless carry.
    Would a Beretta 8x make the grade? (If they still made them, which I don't think they do.) .380 at best, but still...

The 81 (.32) slide is only marginally narrower than a G19. The 81 is roughly as long, as tall and as wide in the grip. And the DA pull is challenging.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 1, 16. And a wakeup.