Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SUV Rolling Thru a Shooping Mall

In Schaumburg Ill, at the WoodField Mall, around 14:30 an SUV was reported rolling thru the lower level of the mall.Reported that the vehicle gained entrance by smashing thru the Sears store entrance.
    Many are able, few are willing .

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG x 2,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.
    Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School 10/13-15/2017 Houston, Texas.

It is unclear if there were any injuries.
    Witnesses said the driver was taken into custody. Police have yet to confirm that information.

It is northwest from chicago 31.7 miles
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

I rode my motorcycle through a (now defunct) mall in the Mid-west once.

Of course it was after hours (I was the janitor).

Always wanted to do that since seeing Blues Brothers
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

We can rest assured now that the police stated this was not terrorism, but they will not give the name of driver.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...mall/40181791/ Schaumburg Police Chief Bill Wolf said investigators have not ruled out that the 22-year-old man in custody, who hasn’t been identified, may be suffering from a medical condition.

“There is no indication that this was a terrorist attack; there is no indication this was something pre-planned and no indication that the mall itself was a target or thought to be a target ahead of time,” Wolf said.

So let's talk about this one. You are there, next to the guy taking the video. What did you see? What did you think was happening? Where did you end up on the flowchart?

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    We can rest assured now that the police stated this was not terrorism, but they will not give the name of driver.
    Yeah, because he's

bb.png
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 1, 10. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman View Post
    So let's talk about this one. You are there, next to the guy taking the video. What did you see? What did you think was happening? Where did you end up on the flowchart?
    To the threat part of the flowsheet one needs to add that the vehicle could be full of explosive and rigged to blow up.

Agreed. I see that and I think VBIED. I am rolling me and mine out of there as fast as possible with as many obstacles between us as possible.