Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The way the dimensions look in the pic, it appears likely to result in significant neck-crunching and a majorly chicken-winged support elbow; doesn't look like it does much that another item won't do as well. Might have a particular niche role, but otherwise, that's a really short fore-end.

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Who and what it is:

Freedom Ordnance
    612 Grace Way
    Chandler, IN 4761

Yawn....
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Does it use proprietary mags?

Quote Originally Posted by mrstang01 View Post
    Does it use proprietary mags?
    Takes Glock mags

I'm familiar with them guy I know made GM in PCC division with one (some would say in spite of)

I would pass They shortened the receiver so if you use a grip like a MOE there will be a giant gap between the grip and the receiver.

The bolt is shorter and they actually advise not to use any trigger in it other than the crappy one it comes with (friends did some weird stuff when he put a hyperfire in it) the only trigger I can recommend for it is the KE arms SLT1 because it has an internal disconnector instead of the traditional external one. Also not compatible with aftermarket charging handles

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

^Sounds like they intentionally designed it to be as unappealing as possible.
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

I prefer to get my syphilis the old fashioned way.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Wow....tough crowd....

Sounds like a pass for me. Thanks team.

Michael

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk