Default Suarez knife fighting video

I haven't posted in a while, but today I was searching the store for some supplies and I thought that I would check the forums.

I tried to find a very basic, to the point, DVD about knife technique used for firearm retention.

If Gabe doesn't offer one, can you recommend one?

Hint, hint SI: put out a knife DVD and consider it ordered by me.

I know that many places wouldn't want the liability exposure, but I always count on SI as saying to hell with the politically correct and doing the right thing for law abiding citizens. Just a new title to consider.

I've been looking at things like the Clinch Pick, the TDI knife and the Street Beat by Spyderco; some small fixed blade for weapons retention.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    “Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands.” Jeff Cooper

I did a search and found this way back in 2005. Don't know if the video is still available.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...ighting-Skills

Buy it on streaming.

Not exactly what you're asking for but worth the $20.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBodyOneHead View Post
    I did a search and found this way back in 2005. Don't know if the video is still available.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...ighting-Skills
    I forgot about that one thanks. I own a couple of knife dvds by James Williams. I can't recommend those DVDs as they are a nice production of a skill set that takes years to develop. I'm more interested in the skill set that can be developed in a weekend TDI course. The Shivworks courses were also to be admired in the past. I just haven't kept up with what is the latest hottest. I remember the philosophy of the Shivworks Southnarc: be a monkey with an icepick. It's not total technique but rather total action.

I'm more about the firearm retention than fancy knife technique. I do believe one should have options whether it be de-escalation, empty hand, blade, handgun, rifle or shotgun. Options are good.
    Last edited by Clay1; 09-01-2019 at 07:29 PM.
    “Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands.” Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by psalms23dad View Post
    Buy it on streaming.

Not exactly what you're asking for but worth the $20.
    I own that DVD already Maybe I should watch it again for the about the 5th time. It has been a while since I sat down and watched that one. Thanks