Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    To that end, pick the right covering garment. A long T-shirt of thin clinging material is likely to snag and bind and lacks the weight for a clean one-handed draw.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 1, 09. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    To that end, pick the right covering garment. A long T-shirt of thin clinging material is likely to snag and bind and lacks the weight for a clean one-handed draw.
    Not shit, huh? The trend with T-shirts seems to be to make them as thin and clingy as possible... Like I'm wearing lingerie instead of a man's shirt.
    I tracked down some Gildan Men's Heavy Cotton T-shirts on Amazon just for this reason... Properly cut and sized, decently heavy and stiff for a t-shirt, and around $5 each. Still a bit longer than I prefer but I have a short torso so I'm always SOL in that department.

I think something just like shrimping, bridging, basic BJJ-type intro stuff would be good. Could probably be 5 minutes or less. For people who don't have any exposure to BJJ in any form, that would shortcut the initial learning curve of the first couple of hours of PGF.
    ===========================
    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?