Default RMR and other RDS on .22 LR advantage aluminum conversion kit slides

I have a .22 LR Rimfire conversion kit that works on my G33 frame. In order to make a suitable trainer it should have a RDS similar to what my center fire glocks have.
    Has anyone here mounted a RMR or other small RDS to these aluminum slides.
    Possible issues: .22 LR conversions kits use light wt slides since they are blow black work with the low recoil of .22 LR. would mounting a RDS increase the wt too much for function.
    Is the aluminum strong enough and suitable for the milling and drill-tapping needed?

I sent an email to advantage asking the same basic question and am waiting on what they have to say also.

I could try the SI adapter that fits in the dove tail and rear slide slot also to see about the wt. I do not know if that will fit in an inside the waistband appendix holster or not.
    Last edited by barnetmill; 08-24-2019 at 09:29 PM. Reason: typo
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

I have an Advantage Arms conversion unit for the Glock that I use A LOT and even with CCI Mini-Mags I get malfunctions because the slide doesn't go fully forward into battery.

I sure don't think adding weight to the slide by putting an RDS of some kind on there would work. The .22 round just isn't hot enough.
    "We should always try to do the right thing and the moral thing and the legal thing, but first we should do the SMART thing."
    --John S. Farnam
    Defense Training International