Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by callmebubba View Post
    You’re thinking of Bigger, Stronger, Faster. And it does a really good job of explaining everything you said.

As for soldiers on gear, the self selected already are. Allowing it to be monitored for safety would go a long way.
    Agreed. I know many that are already. Most people in the “elite” groups will do WHATEVER it takes to be the best. Typical of athletes as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    Were those anabolic steroids or corticosteroids?

I was talking with my eye doctor today and he said that they could give me steroid drops for the problem I had, but there could be side effects--I said "Yeah, your eye gets HUGE AND RIPPED". Turns out no, wrong kind of steroid.

I didn't bother.
    Anabolic
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Virtually all the problems with steroid use stem from inadequate or non existent medical supervision. If the government will pull their head out of the warm dark place and let soldiers use modern medicine with blood work monitored by trained professionals, that would be swell. Or should I say "swole"?

Quote Originally Posted by jlwilliams View Post
    Virtually all the problems with steroid use stem from inadequate or non existent medical supervision. If the government will pull their head out of the warm dark place and let soldiers use modern medicine with blood work monitored by trained professionals, that would be swell. Or should I say "swole"?
    A couple problems:

They (treating the entire USG as a single entity for the moment) have sort of backed themselves into a corner on this one. Generations of "drugs are bad" and "performance enhancing drugs are dangerous" has given the ignorati the notion that steroids are bad and dangerous, and if we start letting "The Troops" use them then CLEARLY the mean, evil USG is taking advantage of these poor kids...

Secondly there is this notion that if we let $SOME_GROUP take them, then it is seen by others that "They are ok to take". Denver passed a law de-prioritizing "magic mushroom" enforcement, now *Lakewood* PD is seeing an uptick in possession.

That's why the government won't "pull their head out". It's like GW Bush said--"I won't tell kids that you can do drugs and go on to be President of the United States" (may not be word for word accurate)--they don't want to encourage stupid behavior...more stupid behavior in young males.

Maybe most of my experience was with illegal roid users, but everyone could see they were assholes except them. Kind of like pot heads think they are smart.

-- ML

In todays new everyone is happy co-eds co-mingling here is your crying pass for when the DI is too darn tough on you, steroids sound like tip toeing through a minefield while balancing bowling balls. They better hand out condoms and pregnancy tests with each dose.

Get the atmosphere back to how it should be and there are a ton of benefits to medically directed steroids.