Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    In this case nobody wrote to the ATF. It looks like the ATF has obtained a list of FFLs who have been supplied the gun from the manufacturer. The ATF is now asking the FFLs where the guns are.

I doubt it began that way.

This is what happens when people act like Boy Scouts. Only options are to put the shockwave PG on again, add a longer barrel, or change to the non-folding unit we sell. There may be an option to modify the folder to remain open with a drill and a welding rod, but I am not sure.

As a side note...every single AK built by Fuller and Century and others with a folding stock is 25 1/2" long with the stock folded.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

So why is it that the ATF can retroactively criminalize legally-purchased property?
    Weren’t guns bought before the assault weapons ban still legal to own during the ban for example?
    Wanna Learn about Medicinal Herbs & Edible Plants?
    HomeGrownHerbalist.net

Quote Originally Posted by DogDoc View Post
    So why is it that the ATF can retroactively criminalize legally-purchased property?
    Weren’t guns bought before the assault weapons ban still legal to own during the ban for example?
    Because gun people in the USA are some of the most timid on the planet and want to ask about every single motherf**** thing .
    Check your Fuller AKs kiddos...unless anyone wants to send a letter asking about them.
    Gabriel Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Because gun people in the USA are some of the most timid on the planet and want to ask about every single motherf**** thing .
    Check your Fuller AKs kiddos...unless anyone wants to send a letter asking about them.
    FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THIS APOCALYPSE

(not you, Gabe, just any other complete idiot who can't control his pen.)

So is that any AK with a folder or is there something special about the Fullers?
    HomeGrownHerbalist.net

I dunno...fold an measure. I have no more AKs but every single Fuller build I had was 25.75" with the AK-100 stock folded.
    Gabriel Suarez

From what I can tell the problem stems from people adding the spacers and what not in order to change the "length of pull" for lack of a better term and in doing so showing intent to change it into a shoulder weapon. Bunch of morons. I am not exactly small and I like the SB3 brace on my AR pistol just fine. Then again I don't have a sunken chest and have a grasp of every thing at play.

The folded length doesn't matter as a gun is measured with the stock extended.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    From what I can tell the problem stems from people adding the spacers and what not in order to change the "length of pull" for lack of a better term and in doing so showing intent to change it into a shoulder weapon. Bunch of morons. I am not exactly small and I like the SB3 brace on my AR pistol just fine. Then again I don't have a sunken chest and have a grasp of every thing at play.

The folded length doesn't matter as a gun is measured with the stock extended.
    Try telling that to Elmer Fudd "mother may I" internet types.
    Gabriel Suarez

In re-reading the letter excerpt, it seems that it was the spacer (Which indicated that it was intended to make it a shoulder weapon) not the folding mechanism that was the issue. I wonder if the SI Pointman folder is OK then...

And no, I'm not going to write a letter and ask them.

Where's LawDog?
    HomeGrownHerbalist.net