Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Come on guys...….. Filter this stuff through a brain cell. Read your local laws and existing ATF regulations, then abide by them to the best of your ability. If you do something that is intentionally not kosher in your AO you deserve the result you get.

But Greg...its more fun to think the big government cock is coming for your ass and that there is nothing you can do about it.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

From OP
    ATF’s inquiry involves Black Aces Tactical Pro Series 5, and Pro Series 9, firearms incorporating folding stabilizing braces and smoothbore barrels of less than eighteen (18) inches. These
    i am interested in obtaining a legal 18 inch barrel to experiment with tumbling 5.56 projectiles. It was my understanding that closer range accuracy for hitting was possible to maybe 100yards, but that these un-stabilized bullets would not travel very far making them safer for areas that have houses nearby.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by 447butthurt View Post
    I am sorry Mr. Suarez, but (no pun intended) I have to issue you two demerits for profane language. I know it is your website, but (no pun intended) don't let it happen again.
    Fuck it
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I am sorry Mr. Suarez, but (no pun intended) I have to issue you two demerits for profane language. I know it is your website, but (no pun intended) don't let it happen again.
    Dude, WTF is up with your posts? Are you trying for humor or are you just being an ass? Either way, you are doing little to contribute here.
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Fuck it
    He’s all fucking butthurt... lol...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

I wonder if the “big cock” has already gotten to this guy...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    I wonder if the “big cock” has already gotten to this guy...

sorry I just could not resist, Well he is calling himself 447butthurt.
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    From OP
    i am interested in obtaining a legal 18 inch barrel to experiment with tumbling 5.56 projectiles. It was my understanding that closer range accuracy for hitting was possible to maybe 100yards, but that these un-stabilized bullets would not travel very far making them safer for areas that have houses nearby.
    Are you talking about that Franklin armory abomination?

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrfytr998 View Post
    Are you talking about that Franklin armory abomination?
    i am interested in trying the principle of a somewhat accurate tumbling bullet. I want it in legal rifle length. Be a range toy to start with. An abomination, not sure. Does it work as advertised? What is your experience with it or that of anyone you know?

To be honest, I haven't seen one shop in my state carry one, so all my opinions are based solely on the video reviews when it first came out. Also as far I have seen, only Franklin Armory is selling that type of weapon, and a 11.5" barrel is the longest it comes in, and the ATF has just recently stopped all retail sales of the weapon since it's now a new genus of classification (GCA/SBS).

So unless you know of another company selling AR style weapons with no rifling, it's a dead issue until further notice. For what they charge though, you have so many other options that won't cause you headaches.