Default Deep into the mind and ideology of Islamic Terrorists

Havent posted much the last week as I was at a Boom school having a great time. Got to meet and learn from instructors that literally could give you islamic history and conflict in detail since around 1500 . Great class, anyhow they had some recommendations and gave us some .gov apps and sites to further assess and plan around incidents (interdiction or prevention/hardening).

One of the open source locations can be accessed through the clarion project :

https://clarionproject.org/islamic-s...zine-dabiq-50/

Where you can read their own words, ideology, interpretation of us. And when you have friends family that disagree with your view on islam, you can point them to the actual words of the terrorists themselves.

It will also cover the TTP suggested from these groups directed to homegrown violent extremists.

Knowledge is power, and knowing the enemy (what motivates them, how they see you, how they train, etc.) is paramount to beating them.

As an interesting aside you can also search by state for currently identified groups and why/how they were identified.

Unfortunately I cant give out the .gov access, but anytime I am told of or find an open source to information I will try and post it here.

Most of the rumiyah links work and all of the dabiq links work to the issues.
    Last edited by coastalcop; 08-13-2019 at 05:29 PM.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

EXCELLENT!!!!
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thank you for posting this.
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

And gentlemen warriors...this information exceeds a simple, "good to know" level. Think of this as building your case of "why you shot the jihadist". The more you know about them and their practices, the more you will be able to articulate preclusion, legal and moral justification, as well as your tactics if they are questioned. If you are a member, be sure you "visit" the post, read it, download it...perhaps even print the material Doing so before the hour of truth is discoverable andc provable that you knew beforehand how these guys operate thus your actions based on that knowledge.
    Gabriel Suarez

Thanks Gabe,

You made the other point better than I did, was kind of a busy day.

Bottom line, EVERYTHING you know up to the bang can be used to justify your reasons for doing so.

One of the reasons this stuff gets posted up in the patrol room, why I tell my guys to study the known dirtbags in the community, our corrections guys ( who we pull from for patrol gigs when they get licensed) to KNOW the dudes in their custody, their pasts, who the run with, etc.

Know tats and what they mean, I see “bolts” on a guys neck or arms, guess what? I’ve already got a guy that ink tells me he is affiliated with a group identified as a Domestic Terrorist organization by DHS. Guess how much leeway that knowledge buys you?

It bought me just about every “no knock” provision in every search warrant I wrote.

I should add that the cadre was discussing contact, anchoring, and shots on women /child bombers...... and not in a hand wringing way. They have access to far more detailed info than I do ( even when I was assigned to a JTTF post 9/11).

The cadre was equivalent to the folks I got to know in 93-94 that we’re shooting with the “c-clamp” chicken wing style back then. Why? They were CQB guys with SOCOM ( my .mil days, and no, I did nothing interesting in my .mil days, I was just afforded opportunities) , and they found that the then popular snug up on the mag style for THEIR type of operations caused them to overshoot a target on a quick lateral traverse of the rifle. The clamp method ( not quite as extreme as taught in bullet golf) allowed them more leverage and greater muscle groups to stop the barrel where they wanted without overtraversing the target.

Point being that we try to listen to experts in their field of endeavor like Gabe. The folks that experience things as more than an exercise tend to REALLY prioritize winning and things that keep you that winning ( for more than a friggin participation trophy)

This WILL become the new normal, just like RDS on pistols, only we are going to be a decade ahead of most..... just like RDS pistols.

I was asked to explain the "bolts" . Denotes affiliation with as a start aryan brotherhood, aryan brotherhood texas, aryan circle, taken in connection with a "12" or "13" tattoo will further narrow the field (12 being the letters AB, and 13 being the letters AC) . Tattoos are a whole different level of study.
    Last edited by coastalcop; 08-14-2019 at 06:41 AM.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Interesting the Mag Hold. An example of something out of context...on an MP5 the C clamp makes no sense and the mag hold wins. But on a rifle of any sort except an uber-SBR...the C clamp has merit. Apples and oranges again...

But yes...every bit of info you have prior to the trigger press builds you case. I have written about sailing through the second "O" on the OODA loop. You do it by processing information better and faster...and you get there by being well informed on the matters at hand.

When I see a man dressed in military garb, and armed with a rifle...but is clearly not LE, I will arrive at conclusions based on data that has been presented HERE. And once he is down...and trust me...he will be down...I will shoot his downed face with a three to five round burst. All my actions will be justified based on knowledge that we have discussed and presented here over and over. And it is discoverable and it will be brought forward if there are questions.

What did you know to cause you to arrive at the conclusions you arrived at...and when did you know them. THAT allows you to get to the shot faster than others.
    Gabriel Suarez

Just scrolled briefly through the site. (Made immediate line to the state by state area) Outstanding source that's now bookmarked for deeper reading. Thank you.