Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Backpack insert

Default I recommend Hardwire LLC products

Hardwire LLC makes hard and soft inserts for bags/backpacks rated 3a. They also make level 3 inserts. The clipboards and whiteboards are handy. My family and several co-workers use these for work and travel without problems. My clipboard has been in daily use for over 3 years and is holding up great. The level IIIA 10" x13" soft insert weighs 0.51 lbs and it's nominally 1/8" thick. The level IIIA 11" x17" soft insert weighs 0.7 lbs. The level III 10"x13" hard insert is 3/4" thick and weighs 3.5 lbs. They sell IIIA samples for you to test yourself. I have some multi hit capable level III rifle plates in my TECC plate carrier and they carry a 25 year warranty.
    Good stuff from Hardwire LLC. Ramble off.
    Last edited by wcy; 07-31-2019 at 11:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Paging Woodhouse. He was working with a company, might have even been Hardwire on this stuff, but I think he might be deployed.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Thanks all. Home school is not in the cards, we are thankfully very happy with the education he is getting at public school in our area.

I will take a look at some of your recommendations, and greatly appreciate the help.