Default NEW IN THE STORE - SPYDERCO

Untitled.jpg

As soon as the existing supply of Gang Units, Grab N Stabs and Internal Affairs are sold out, we will eliminate the product line and not be restocking them. We will instead be carrying high end blades from other makers. I have no interest in cheap knives so don't look for those here. But quality high end blades at reasonable prices? All day long.

What is in my pocket as I type? A Spyderco Chinook. The first addition is Spyderco - on sale now.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Spyderco Police 4 ordered. Going to try and modify a Wisemen Company Fang to fit it. The hole is a bit bigger on the Police than the Endura, so we shall see. If it works though, it’ll be a hell of an EDC.
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

Noteworthy as a knife nerd, a Spyderco being my favorite brand, Gabe is carrying knives designed with Spyderco by some heavy hitters. Fred Perrin did both the Street Beat and Street Bowie, Southnarc did the P’kal, Michael Janich the Yojimbo and Ronin, and the Chinook was from James Keating. Kinda didn’t want the cool back story lost

That Chinook looks pretty neat, although I'm currently a devotee of the Paramilitary 2 (in my pocket rn, with GnS at 11 o'clock). Might have to get one of those some time...

My only regret is that I wasn’t able to snag a couple more Grab N Stabs before they were discoed. The Gen3 GnS is the greatest concealed carry self defense knife ever, IMO. Sad to see it go.
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

Update on that Police 4. The Wisemen Company Fang for the Endura fits the Police 4 with no modification. Itís a tight fit, as thereís a little more steel between the top of the hole and the spine on the Police, but the Fang fits like a glove with a firm press. This is replacing my Endura as my EDC folder now.

95E00690-F39B-487C-A61B-41090D8AB51D.jpg
    D9924F82-1165-45D3-8F2C-686C1774137E.jpg
    0016A38B-A5AF-490B-BF70-C7FCDB3CC567.jpg
    8F6D2863-06B6-47A9-9876-F5EB135EAAEB.jpg
    Last edited by MesserMan; 08-19-2019 at 02:38 AM.