Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New ATF ruling?

I took the "other" option, and bought a few AR SBR's, paid my $200 each, waited for the tax stamp, and took possession of them.

Now I don't have to read about the latest series of ATF letters and everyone's "opinion"

Just sayin'.....

Quote Originally Posted by LV_MD View Post
    I took the "other" option, and bought a few AR SBR's, paid my $200 each, waited for the tax stamp, and took possession of them.

Now I don't have to read about the latest series of ATF letters and everyone's "opinion"

Just sayin'.....
    There are some draw backs with Legal NFA weapons. I do not believe you can go down to the local gunshop and sell it. I believe that ATF needs to know where it is and if anything happens to it. You can not lend it to anyone.
    To travel interstate there something about filling out an ATF 5320.20 form.
    It is best to avoid the NFA status if possible and be prudent with what you attach or cutoff of your non-NFA and unregistered weapons.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    It is best to avoid the NFA status if possible and be prudent with what you attach or cutoff of your non-NFA and unregistered weapons.
    I am not suggesting that ALL of your weapons be NFA, or even registered...

Quote Originally Posted by LV_MD View Post
    I am not suggesting that ALL of your weapons be NFA, or even registered...
    One must consider the pluses and minuses of NFA weapons. With NFA I can put a vertical grip on my arm brace pistol and maybe? not have to worry about new rulings from the ATF. That is part of the plus side and perhaps there are other things like you can have a better or more functional butt stock.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

As an aside...I have a handful of NFA SBR M4 rifles. In the last year, all those NFA receivers are in the safe without any uppers. The corresponding uppers have been mated to lowers that are set up with SBA3 braces. All non-NFA
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Why we can't have nice things? Because people are stupid, or illiterate, or both. This shit has been illegal for years yet shit-for-brains posted this on Facebook today. These are what the new hubub is all about. Until some other shit-for-brains sends a new letter asking about tac-14s we are good.

67121445_2420214921557190_752938789537579008_o.jpg

67304861_2339356462817447_6649868851892715520_o.jpg

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters