Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post

And one would be surprised how many "vetted", BTDT, soul snatchers, do not give three shits about teaching anyone to be better killers. What they are there to do is flash their former unit's logo, and moderate your waste of ammo for two days afterwhich you get a pic of both of you together and then its "namaste and f*ck off"

Truth bomb.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

I meet people my age, 10 years younger and decades older that buy handguns

(with ARs its even worse they fire 5 rounds out their back door with no sights or optics post a FB pose with it then throw it in a closet)

They admit that they can't shoot them well but will not give up a single weekend afternoon of fishing or football when I offer to help them get better even when I offer to supply ammo.

A class? Forget it they will barely take their permit class even then the lazy fucks will put off getting their permit until the cert expires because "I don't have time" or "I don't have the cash right now" after they just got back from a 4 day weekend of blowing money in New orleans where they were carrying illegally and almost got robbed (yeah coworker admitted that to me this after the year before I gave him the 3 month schedule for a local permit instructor)

Then if they do get the permit they think their truck is a holster because

"them plastic holsters is spensif" as they swipe their credit card for a new rod and real to go along with the 10 they already have or

"It's too uncomfortable to carry that I only carry when I travel" then they just ignore me when I tell them the one time I needed a pistol I was 100 yards away from my house.

They're stupid and lazy its why I took to hanging out with the local USPSA guys yeah they're gamers but they at least take shooting seriously.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C.J. Singleton; 07-16-2019 at 12:19 PM.
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Where the difference lies is that Spec Ops people are self-selected killers. They are quicker to deploy their skills and have a decisiveness that is lacking in other worlds.
    https://www.facebook.com/19036828106...UzMDY3MzE3Njc/
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife