Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: CBD Oil

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Hey Greg how has your experience been going? Have you seen any increase in tolerance levels or decrease in effectiveness over all?
    Nope so far so good. Works on my neck for migraines too
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Some points -

1). There are people that eschew any supplements claiming that if you can't get it from your food you don't want it in your body. I disagree and wil say that few guys that say that will take off their shirt poolside and have any women lower their shades to get a better view. Their perspective may have been valid 100 years ago, but not today and not if you wish to stave off the declines of age and remain lean, fit and hard into your seventies.

2). The supplement industry not regulated? No, its not, but Big Pharma is and now a myriad of Americans are on Statins, Ridalin, and Ambien because regulation makes it easy to pop a pill or prescribe a pill for anything. I am not against performance enhancing pharma, but I am against blindly taking what the uninformed doctor gave you. Most Americans are simply too lazy and impatient to do their own research. But those who are will find sources they trust. You will not find such brands of supplements at Walmart nor will they be easy on the credit card.

3). Some will use religious/moral reasons to eschew supplements. Well, I challenge anyone to locate a scripture that warms of the evils of Steroids...or CBD oil. I couldn't find any. I think what happens is that many will justify their social/political principles with selective interpretations of scripture...or with the social necessities of a brand new and struggling first century church. I suspect that if Testosterone was available, David and Solomon would have been in line for it. And if CBD oil was commonly available to soothe sore muscles, Samson would have been the poster boy. (Look up Frankincense, Myhr, and other PEDs of the era).

Me, I make no value judgements any more. I have learned that the narrow view of the world causes you to lose sight of many wonderful things and opportunities that never going beyond the pale will reveal to you. At 59 I find that sore muscles make sleep difficult...and CBD oil/cream, make the former comfortable and the latter possible. And I could not give three dried up shits what anyone thinks of me using it.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Are you getting the CBD locally or online?
    Paul

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.

Quote Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
    Are you getting the CBD locally or online?
    I source mine locally but the same shop sells and ships it online as well.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities