Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CBD Oil

Guys, check your six... If you work in the "drug test" space, some CDB is going to show up. Basically, the law has not caught up to the vendors. (Add to that if the CDB product has THC....). What I'm saying is some tests are looking for CDB, because in the past that meant "pot." I am confident there are positive things from CDB, but I can't risk it yet until the legal presidents are set. I'm not ready to be a test case.

In other words, caveat emptor...

While I may not disagree, bottom line is, that's the law currently. Work to change it, or be a pirate, knowing the consequences. Your call.

My wife and I were sneaking up on using
    CBD oil for various things & we were told
    that that it could show up on a random
    drug test. We have no desire to lose what
    insurance we have, let alone to run at odds
    with DHS.

We'll pass.

Edit to add: I forgot to mention my
    big reason. The FAA...
    Last edited by Johnny C!; 07-09-2019 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Added note.
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby
    "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth"- Oscar Wilde.

Supposedly some folks with clearances are using CBD. I was asking questions but haven’t got answers yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    The problem is that the pro-weed crowd is so far ahead of their skis with claims it can cure everything from cancer to a hangnail, chlamydia to diphtheria. If they'd just calm down a bit more people would try out the THC free products that are in production. On suggestion of a friend, he said to avoid the open market products (since there is no regulatory authority to do independent testing) and go with the boutique shops that make their stuff in house because their volume comes from repeat business not mass random sales. So what they turn out is as good or better results than what they claim it will be.
    The boutique shops rarely do quantitative analyses of "raw" ingredients or finished products. Sometimes resulting in an unknown and unexpected THC content from THC contaminated CBD oil. Some would call that a hidden benefit,,,,,,until a drug test happens.
    Monte

Ok I'll say it another way then. I can either drink more than half a fifth and eat 2400mg of ibuprofen each night after getting off work just so I can sleep and sometimes that's not enough. Or, throwing this out here, I can put the lotion on my skin before I get the hose again, 3-4 times a day and have more relief than all of the above. So I'm going with the oil.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Both of my parents have started using it with great results. I have tried it and I was shocked how well it actually worked. If I had constant pain from an injury etc. I would be considering it in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I am all out of bubble gum.

I'll be your huckleberry. Doc Holiday

Boards don't punch back. Bruce Lee

A coworker has a sister with really bad epilepsy he claims that she has not had a seizure since she started taking CBD.

I've been wanting to try the stuff but again I work on a DOD contract so I don't want to take the risk.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

I know it works better then pills for the dog. She goes from frantic about fireworks/thunder to chilling. I equate to results to be more consistent then the doggie xanax I had to give her pre-op in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Ok I'll say it another way then. I can either drink more than half a fifth and eat 2400mg of ibuprofen each night after getting off work just so I can sleep and sometimes that's not enough. Or, throwing this out here, I can put the lotion on my skin before I get the hose again, 3-4 times a day and have more relief than all of the above. So I'm going with the oil.

My recently passed Father in law used CBD oil for a while, upon my urging, and the results were fantastic, he had greatly increased energy, gained 14 pounds, thru increased appetite, and had better mental clarity. The only reason he stopped the CBD oil was chemo, and that killed him. Previously he had given the wife and I a jar of CBD ointment, its effect on pain relief are nearly instantaneous, great stuff.

On a side note, I tried it myself 5 drops twice a day, and after approx 8 weeks, I noticed more lucid dreaming and an increased in general anxiety, I've never been much on anxiety, so I stopped its use.