Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CBD Oil

Default CBD Oil

I added a high end CBD ointment to my daily regimen for about a week now, topically 3 times a day to my bad shoulder and my hip with positive results. What I've found is that it manages inflammation better than my usual 800mg of ibuprofen every 4 hours +/- cocktails on top of that. I've been booze free and ibuprofen free for 4 days now and getting better, more restful sleep too.

Previously I considered it hippy medicine but apparently I was mistaken. Once this runs out I'll try the oil and see where I have better effect.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Interesting. Once we abandon silly moralistic-social restrictions on things, all manner of things are learned beyond the pale.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

If it works it works.

My only concern is will it show on a drug screen?

Some of us have jobs where this is an issues and a lot of folks hold clearances that could be affected.

of it won’t hose me on a random (and my company does them) then this could be part of the answer to 35 years of assorted rugby injuries.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

Glad it's working for you, especially considering the potential side effects of ibuprofen.

I'll wait to rethink this once I'm beyond the pale.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 3, 15. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Interesting. Once we abandon silly moralistic-social restrictions on things, all manner of things are learned beyond the pale.
    The problem is that the pro-weed crowd is so far ahead of their skis with claims it can cure everything from cancer to a hangnail, chlamydia to diphtheria. If they'd just calm down a bit more people would try out the THC free products that are in production. On suggestion of a friend, he said to avoid the open market products (since there is no regulatory authority to do independent testing) and go with the boutique shops that make their stuff in house because their volume comes from repeat business not mass random sales. So what they turn out is as good or better results than what they claim it will be.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post
    If it works it works.

My only concern is will it show on a drug screen?

Some of us have jobs where this is an issues and a lot of folks hold clearances that could be affected.

of it won’t hose me on a random (and my company does them) then this could be part of the answer to 35 years of assorted rugby injuries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Glad it's working for you, especially considering the potential side effects of ibuprofen.

I'll wait to rethink this once I'm beyond the pale.
    There is no THC in the product so no, drug screen will not give a positive.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Is this in every CBD oil or just the brand you are using?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    There is no THC in the product so no, drug screen will not give a positive.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I kneel for no man and pray to only one God; Jesus Christ.

تدريب لتكون في نهاية المطاف الأمريكي الكافر

CRG 09/2012, TMCO 11/2012, RGF I 09/2013, ACRG 11/2013

Quote Originally Posted by TACC View Post
    Is this in every CBD oil or just the brand you are using?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    From what I understand the CBD is an extract that doesn't have THC as THC is a controlled substance but CBD is not.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Default CBD Oil

Iíve been using CBD oil since April and the results have been significant. Pain reduction, better sleep, more mild tempered at work (I spend my days managing mediocrity). Itís been great for me.

*you can purchase CBD oil that has a THC content, so be vigilant in regards to what youíre purchasing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CDX09; 07-08-2019 at 04:36 PM.
    The biggest hindrance to adaptability is ego.

Im still undecided about CBD, mainly because I don't know enough about it. I am bothered by zero requirements for purity, so each batch from each manufacturer can range from sterile to made by staff that don't wash their hands after taking a dump in a 5 gal bucket. As for the legalize THC crowd, well Ive seen enough illegal users to know id rather not have them making critical decisions that involve me. Then theres the whole part about not being able to buy/possess firearms if you have a marijuana card....and frankly Im not sure I want to classified as mild tempered because I use a drug, but its up to you.