Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The hatred/fear of law enforcement had become just as poplar as being proud of not knowing what type of plumbing you have, or being proud of being a victim. Thank you hippy dippy professors and parents who have been living in too much peace for too long. These are truly first world problems.

Those of us who have been to/lived in places where your personal peace is only gained by being able and willing to output more and better violence then others know this.

The sheep have been too well protected for too long. The real world hurts, and there is no reset button.

I suspect the person who complained to the staff about feeling "unsafe" was the same type of person who also reports CCW carriers to the police. It was likely a SJW troll causing trouble.
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Liu View Post
    I suspect the person who complained to the staff about feeling "unsafe" was the same type of person who also reports CCW carriers to the police. It was likely a SJW troll causing trouble.
    OR perhaps one wanting to make a scene, likely with co-conspirators waiting to film and post the event.

That store employee/manager should be fired. The rest of the employees should go through a very short bit of training so that they know, ahead of time, if they ever pull a stunt like that they well be fired.

What kind of a dumb ass store manager asks 4 or 5 people to leave the store to appease one person?

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    How many warrants did the customer have?
    I'd have left and started running plates in the parking lot to see who had one, then wait till they cam out.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

I wonder how Starbucks would act if they were told, if we can not get service from you, then you will not get police service from us.

There was a time when cafes wanted cops into their establishment and might even cut them a discount or something to encourage their presence, especially at night.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I'd have left and started running plates in the parking lot to see who had one, then wait till they cam out.
    Right?

And for the rest of the week hold all roll calls in the parking lot. Every shift.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 3, 07. And a wakeup.

That was my question, "why are you afraid of the police?"

Were it my store, my next statement would have been, "if their presence bothers you so much, perhaps you should leave before they recognize you... I'll point you out to them as I pass by their table. Need a refill on that Black Rifle Just Black?"