Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Taylor View Post
    Actually, this is something that Stalin did AFTER he had already established his regime in Russia. There was the issue of the lack of complete collectivism in the USSR, so he created a system by which, with enforced quotas, his death squads would go village to village lookong for political rivals or rebels. He would do this and enforce quotas whether or not these individuals actually existed. I forget the russian name to this policy, of the top of my head. It was basically a slanderous russian word for 'wealthy peasant' (dirty capitalist scum).

Death squad shows up to village. Says be want 25 'capitalists'. In order to protect themselves, neighbors would turn each other in, even though the 25 individuals didnt exist.

This is how Stalin established his despotism.
    Believe the term you are looking for is kulak.

This will be ANTIFA sooner or later. The dems win just like Venezuela and Argentina the government will find a way to arm them while disarming you.

They have been covertly using them as their enforcers for the last few years in certain areas as it is. If you don't believe me go to Portland, Seattle or Berkeley and try to Express political thought right of Pol-Pot and see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

Indeed. Just the other day Myself and another were talking about the commies tactics and figured as thing go closer too and past Trumps reelection that they would really start to step up their violence.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by P.D. View Post
    Stalin put more bodies in the ground than Hitler and his death camps.
    Stalin killed more Russians than the Germans.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBodyOneHead View Post
    Communist killing make Hitler look like a minor league player yet for some reason Hitler get's all the press.
    That´s because Communists now run the press in ALL Western countries.

Without a doubt, Americans should have taken Wisconsin senator Joe McCarthy seriously. They are now paying dearly for not having done so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    [h=1]Attachment 58070

EDITOR'S NOTE: This is Antifa in 2021 after Trump wins his second term.
    IDK if this is what will happen after a Trump victory, but Im betting its how itll look after a DEM victory. Harris has already said she would use executive order to disarm the peasants, after that; whats to stop the Young Antifas and Harris Youth

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    IDK if this is what will happen after a Trump victory, but Im betting its how itll look after a DEM victory. Harris has already said she would use executive order to disarm the peasants, after that; whats to stop the Young Antifas and Harris Youth
    They are the dem's death squads in waiting. The dems already use them to push around their opponents so its not a far stretch for the dems to start arming them.

They're the "People's Volunteers" from Kurt Schlichter's novels

The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

Quote Originally Posted by C.J. Singleton View Post
    Believe the term you are looking for is kulak.

This will be ANTIFA sooner or later. The dems win just like Venezuela and Argentina the government will find a way to arm them while disarming you.

They have been covertly using them as their enforcers for the last few years in certain areas as it is. If you don't believe me go to Portland, Seattle or Berkeley and try to Express political thought right of Pol-Pot and see what happens.

I asked a Russian once and he told me that Kulak meant fist in Russian.

Edit to add: I looked up the translation of fist into russian and it is-
    translate fist to Russian:
    кулак Cyrillic
    kulak In latin alphabet script
    Last edited by barnetmill; 07-09-2019 at 08:49 AM.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

The word I was looking for was 'golchomag'. Means affluent peasant, but in a rich daddy girl kind of way. Meant to be slanderous.

Something of note: Stalin wasnt russian, he was georgian.His first language wasnt even russian, as he spoke with a distinct accent.

His real name (stalin was a self appointed nick name, having something to do with 'man of steel will') was Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili.

Something of a pattern where political leaders arw willong to sacrifice others they dont have any kindred tie to.

Just thought Id share, I didnt know this until the other day.

Thus the reason I lift heavy weights and refine my fighting skills daily.