Default Las Vegas Police Officer Fired for Oct 1 Shooting Inaction

A Las Vegas Police Officer was recently fired for inaction during the Oct. 1, 2017 Las Vegas mass shooting.

Officer Cordell Hendrex was in the Mandalay Bay Hotel on the 31st Floor (one floor below the active shooter) during the gunfire and essentially "froze" into inaction for 4 1/2 minutes while the shooting continued...

Article link to Las Vegas Review Journal: https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...sacre-1700421/

I hear that Broward county needs a school resource officer.

Quote Originally Posted by plugugly View Post
    I hear that Broward county needs a school resource officer.
    They're not in need of people like him anymore Peterson has been charged for his in action and several other deputies have been fired for their performance during the stoneman Douglas shooting.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

Him and Peterson should form the protection deal for whoever wins the Democrat nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by C.J. Singleton View Post
    They're not in need of people like him anymore Peterson has been charged for his in action and several other deputies have been fired for their performance during the stoneman Douglas shooting.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Sorry, I was being a smartass, but I guess the joke fell flat.