Default Which gen for 26?

Iím looking to get one of the steet comped g26 slides. Iíll be buying a frame off gunbroker.
    Is there any preference to the gen 3,4 or 5? I see benefits and drawbacks to each, but Iíd be interested to read what input others have. Thanks.

And still anxiously awaiting an SI g29 comp....

If you like to do speed loads and are a lefty, the Gen 5 has some merit. Otherwise, the Hen 3 and 4 are about the same and what I personally prefer.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thanks. I just noticed a lack of street comp 26 slides at the store. Are they available as a unit or do i need to piece one together?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsavik View Post
    Thanks. I just noticed a lack of street comp 26 slides at the store. Are they available as a unit or do i need to piece one together?
    I asked the group and 319 and 419 street comp slides were the most desired so that is what I began with. Eventually we will do some for the 26. Now a point of education. The street comp slides are flat faced with no front bevel. This allows a cleaner more aesthetic look when a comp is added.

If the aesthetics are not an issue, you can get a standard slide and just add a comp.

Suarez-SI-26-Black_6.jpg
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters