Default The Creation Museum security?

Website says attendees are subject to pat down.
    Do they have metal detectors?
    Anything else I need to know?

Thanks.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Quote Originally Posted by psalms23dad View Post
    Website says attendees are subject to pat down.
    Do they have metal detectors?
    Anything else I need to know?

Thanks.
    Does not sound like they believe in armed citizens.

I have no idea if they have metal detectors and I tend to avoid places that do not allow concealed carry.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

I got curious they are full of rules of for do not.

Even: Knives with blades over 1 ˝ inches
    No mention of detection means.

https://creationmuseum.org/rules/

Sounds like if you want to see the exhibits, do it totally disarmed and they will 'protect' you. It could be they are under violent threats from the anti-creatonists or could be they are just not good folk. Remember for many religion is a business.

Creation Museum

One-day ticket to the Creation Museum.
    Ages 5 to adult
    $15–$35 before tax
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

It's been a few years since I went last (would have been around October of 2015, I think), but they did not have any screening areas or procedures. My information is a bit dated, as you can see, and I couldn't legally carry at the time, so I wasn't as focused on some of those features.

Personally I can think of about a million other places I'd rather go than there.....
    Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu

I took my wife and in-laws to the Noah's Ark park a couple of years ago. Same outfit, different location in Kentucky. For security they had two unarmed overweight rental cops and one even more overweight Leo. They had security cameras but no metal detectors. Screening was limited to bags and purses being casually checked. With that level of protection you wounder why people feel the need to be armed.
    “The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.”
    — Herbert Spencer

“Atop the bell tower of the modern church the progressive clergy, instead of a cross, place a weathervane..”
    — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

The other question is what legally can happen if they do find a gun or other weapon on you. Is just being told to leave upon discovery of a weapon or is there some sort of criminal charge that could be made.