Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    +2 copies for me. Anxiously awaiting wisdom
    You shouldn't be thinking 'oh God, I'm in a gunfight', you should be saying 'THANK GOD I'M IN A GUNFIGHT!' " - Gabe Suarez

"The man becomes the weapon, everything else is a tool" -Sonny P

Very much looking forward to this. Regarding questions for the book, are there differences in our approach at first officer contact depending on factors such as type of department they're in and age/apparent experience of the officer? Around here there are cultural differences between the city police and those in the surrounding county. The gap is larger when comparing older officers and newer hires. Same play from me regardless, or is there a need (benefit?) to tailor based on who rolls up first? On the other hand I can see how getting too fancy can bite me in the ass. Second, I got a lot out of your comments pointing out how most legal advice is designed to part the defendant from his money. More of that can't hurt. I'm there for pre-ordering if that's an option...

Great news! I would like to see brief case studies as examples of the most salient points if possible and also any potential variation from different viewpoints i.e. armed civilian, LEO, armed security.
    ...If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"...
    If - Rudyard Kipling

ECRG, June 2006
    Warrior Skills Camp, July 2009

And that would make a fitting third book in a trilogy of Secrets of Reality Based Gunfighting , Combative Perspective and Killing Within the Law. People ask what books I recommend and “Secrets” and Combative Perspective are two that I recommend first. This new one will probably be the third.
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

Credit card ready...

Looking forward to it..

I would like to see;
    1) home defense - What is justified in using lethal force to defend the home. Special emphasis on home in NPE (I live in NJ)
    1a) The after specifics if lethal force is used in the home, what to say to the first responders how to say it, etc.
    2) Then as a corollary what justifies killing within in the law in a NPE?

Maybe a section on the badguys (although that could be its own interesting book)?

For example, an overview of the different types of hostiles and important notes, with some first hand accounts?

As an aside, is the reason for no digital form of the book because of possible piracy? I'm buying the book in whatever medium it's available in, however, I'd probably be willing to pay at least double for a digital version...

is it available?

Quote Originally Posted by Joatmon View Post
    Take my money now.
    First chuckle of the morning - I was thinking the same thing when I read your post. No idea what to ask for in the way of content, just very interested in the finished product/information.