Default August Winning The Aftermath Class - Prescott, AZ

Gents,

This class is coming up in August. I will tell you matter-of-factly that the stuff taught here is ten times more important than your shooting skills. Unless you have stood over the dead smoking body still seeping blood when the first officer asks you,"What happened?" you don't know what you don't know. And if you follow the idiocy doctrine of clamming up and waiting for your mouthpiece, well good luck to you because I know what awaits you and its not what you think.

The class is 60% filled, and we have 60 days to fill it. We will teach the class even there are only a handful of people...but if the class is not at least at 75% or 80% filled we won't do another one in 2020. This will be the last one and the knowledge will die with us. And we are not going to fly all over the damn country so some of you can sleep in your own beds. You are grown men and can get on an airplane. This is taught here where I can control the venue. Flights are affordable and there are plenty of places to stay in Prescott. If we are wasting our time with this concept, we will know in August. I don't care either way. I do not need to teach any more if that is what I decide to do. But if we are in fact wasting our time, we will never discuss the topic again.

Life is short - death is long. Don't delay, you might guess wrong.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I completely agree - this is more important than shooting.

Most people already know how to shoot. And there's not much secrets to developing fighting skills...get some training and then practice. Just about anyone can do that.

But knowing WHEN you can shoot, when you can fight...that is something different altogether. You might be the baddest hombre in the state, but that means nothing if you do not have the confidence of KNOWING you are justified. The confidence that comes from recognizing when you can escalate, and the confidence of knowing how to handle the post shooting discussion with law enforcement.

And imagine how much more effective you can be when you eliminate any hesitation in your action. Being a great shot, being a great fighter, means nothing if you hesitate because you question your justification to act.

I've been through three different iterations of this course and I hope to do more. It really is that important.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Advanced Close Range Gunfighting - Nov 2-3 Mapleton, OR

Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Advanced Close Range Gunfighting - Nov 2-3 Mapleton, OR

Tribal survival sales pitch, unabashed, one each:

As those who have attended previous classes will attest, the value of this class is difficult to overstate. In addition to the rich, extensive backgrounds of the instructors, you’ll contribute to, and participate in, the sharing of experiences and unique knowledge of all class members.

I’m quite sure this class will provide you with the tools and perspective only a small percentage of the armed population has obtained or even understands.

‘Worth the effort and the cost’ is a huge understatement; make the trip to Prescott!!

SF
    Greek
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

2019 Classes:

CRG-3 Advanced Gunfighting, November 2-3 2019, Mapleton, OR

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GOTFX!!)

For anyone who carries a gun this is a required club for your golf bag. I know we've had a lot of threads and discussion on the topic and the flowchart but that only scratches the scratch. Come get the real thing.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

I've got two seats in November's KWTL. It's not entirely clear to me what the differences are...For a first look at things, do I want August or November?

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

August is a complete presentation of everything. Homicide Investigation Management overview from the sound of the last brass case hitting the asphalt to the homicide investigator saying, "You are free to go"

November is statement crafting and flowchart work. Much more specific.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I highly recommend this course. I took it last August and also a Killing within the Law Class in May 2017. Top notch instruction.
    Last edited by Blade Doc; 06-27-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Took I2M last year and afterwards would have gladly paid 3x’s what it costs! Wish I could take it again this time around, but I will be at KWTL.
    Just. Do. It.
    Check 6,
    Air Pirate out.
    tw/ig: @SoCalAirPirate

"Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization."
    -Charles Lindbergh

"The skies are lovely, dark, and deep,
    but I have promises to keep,
    and miles to fly before I sleep..."