Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Dry fire. Dry fire. Dry fire.

Carry at least one reload securely and accessibly.

There is no strong hand. There is the hand holding the gun and the hand you are using for support, for fighting, for reloading.
    Dry fire, but as if not more importantly, dry manipulation. Do dry run-throughs of every aspect of running the gun, reloads, malfunction drills, draw stroke, all of it. I have spent thousands of hours just sitting on the couch practicing reloads in my face box with a lap full of mags, and face shots on people on the TV. I like to use my lap rather than a mag pouch because I force myself to articulate the mag properly in my hand from a random orientation in my lap purely by feel and peripheral vision.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Dry fire, but as if not more importantly, dry manipulation. Do dry run-throughs of every aspect of running the gun, reloads, malfunction drills, draw stroke, all of it. I have spent thousands of hours just sitting on the couch practicing reloads in my face box with a lap full of mags, and face shots on people on the TV. I like to use my lap rather than a mag pouch because I force myself to articulate the mag properly in my hand from a random orientation in my lap purely by feel and peripheral vision.
    Oh heck, yeah. Essential practice.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 4, 10. And a wakeup.