Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchV View Post
    Anybody can buy a patch.

Somebody in Dallas is squared away. Shooter got at least one round dead center of the chest.
    Looks like he was wearing soft body armor. Was the round in the chest a rifle projectile that penetrated the armor.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

This seems alot like the attack in 2017. Guy with no priors, on no watch lists and seemingly no motive picks up a random AR and goes into attack mode.

The local news is reporting that he recently moved to Austin. It's possible that he got in touch with someone there that may have encouraged him to act on some hidden grudge he was nursing.
    I've seen cleaner lines and sharper edges on a box of donuts --- Jon Payne

I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Looks like he was wearing soft body armor. Was the round in the chest a rifle projectile that penetrated the armor.
    The hole appeared to be 9mm so maybe his armor was substandard. Silver duct tape on the rifle and looked like his boots weren't laced, so I'm betting this guy was the other kind of "special".
    Making the bad man go away since 1982.

Substandard armor or not...the face...don't risk it...shoot them in the f*cking face.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

The "Daily Mail" report says "...served less than two years". That says less than honorable discharge to me unless it was a section 8.

Some more video from above showing shooter firing into building, he appears purely focussed on the entrance. Best clip around 3' 45"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI9wjAib3uA
    ...If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"...
    If - Rudyard Kipling

ECRG, June 2006
    Warrior Skills Camp, July 2009

For the record, that’s not a 101st patch.

May be some pseudo rank insignia of some sort?

More to come, but I expect nut case.

Well done DPD and Marshall’s.

Can someone discharged from the military under a section 8 legally buy guns?

Used to be the forms listed (can't remember the exact wording, but I believe I noticed it a few guns back) a question that asked if your discharge was "dishonorable" or "less than honorable". If so that disqualified you from legally buying the fire arm. Now the form doesn't have anything about "less than honorable." Yeah, some people will lie anyway but it should still be caught during the "government" background checks.

I wonder how long this one will play in the MSM? On one hand he had an AR15!!! with 30 ROUND magazines!! On the other hand he didn't kill anyone and he's dead/gone.

The dead in Virginia Beach are virtually forgotten by the MSM already. No AR. Not a terrible white guy/Christian killer. It's still on the local news, but more so due to the shit stain governor calling for a special meeting to try to ram more gun control through the Virginia legislature using the shooting/killings as an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by M1A's r Best View Post
    Can someone discharged from the military under a section 8 legally buy guns?

Used to be the forms listed (can't remember the exact wording, but I believe I noticed it a few guns back) a question that asked if your discharge was "dishonorable" or "less than honorable". If so that disqualified you from legally buying the fire arm. Now the form doesn't have anything about "less than honorable." Yeah, some people will lie anyway but it should still be caught during the "government" background checks.

I wonder how long this one will play in the MSM? On one hand he had an AR15!!! with 30 ROUND magazines!! On the other hand he didn't kill anyone and he's dead/gone.

The dead in Virginia Beach are virtually forgotten by the MSM already. No AR. Not a terrible white guy/Christian killer. It's still on the local news, but more so due to the shit stain governor calling for a special meeting to try to ram more gun control through the Virginia legislature using the shooting/killings as an excuse.
    Form line G of ATF Form 4473
    Have you been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions? https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/44...53009/download
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez