Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I never posted it but i started a good thread about why good people hate cops. The was pre-Mugabe and Polish lives matter.

The problem is rank-in-file sucking up to Brass. Pick one ----25 MPH Limit on open road. The rosary on your mirror obstructs vision --- the ash from your smoke is "Littering"

Brass ain't worth the powder and lead. You guys who have a "UNION" could be real men and say citizens are not the enemy. In my day citizens four big times and a dozen "standing by yous" helped. Today because of some "commuter tax scheme" and searching homes and vehicles with cutting tools got fashionable. It is out of hand and only you guys banding together mean hands on help or somebody who got screwed posting your murder to facebook.

Officer Friendly to 90% JBT to 10%
    Choirboy

Its also possible that they make the site hard to use on purpose. It is Illinois after all.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Boy, I sure am glad I no longer live in that SHIT-HOLE state.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Calling Illinois a shit hole is an understatement. More like the stinking unwashed ass crack of the country. But then again, downstate is far different than the northern end where all the idiots, democrats, liberals and minorities congregate.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Dorkface wrote:

Its also possible that they make the site hard to use on purpose. It is Illinois after all.
    I considered that, especially since last time I had to use it, it worked. But honestly, I think the bureaucrats in Illinois are too fucking stupid to make the site purposely not work. I can't give them that much credit. It would mean taking the time to figure out how to disable just a few drop down menus, then taking the time to actually do it. No, I think we can chalk this up to pure incompetence and laziness.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

I’d have to look it up, but IL amended the law to clarify that if you applied to renew your CHL online and hadn’t received a new card before the current one expired, your current (expired) license was still good until you got your new card (or got your renewal denied, in which case you’re SOL either way). I actually printed it out and carried it with me.

And previously, when you updated your address for your FOID online, they didn’t send a new card. I’ve lived at my current home for 7 years, it’s still got my old address on my FOID. But when I renewed my CHL, I got a new FOID with the correct address a couple days later without having asked for it.

As far as any other licensing, I wouldn’t know.

Also try Microsoft Edge (it’s basically the new IE). Firefox and Chrome locked up on me but I completed my renewal with Edge. You should have it if you’ve got Windows 10.
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTA View Post
    Iíd have to look it up, but IL amended the law to clarify that if you applied to renew your CHL online and hadnít received a new card before the current one expired, your current (expired) license was still good until you got your new card (or got your renewal denied, in which case youíre SOL either way). I actually printed it out and carried it with me.

And previously, when you updated your address for your FOID online, they didnít send a new card. Iíve lived at my current home for 7 years, itís still got my old address on my FOID. But when I renewed my CHL, I got a new FOID with the correct address a couple days later without having asked for it.

As far as any other licensing, I wouldnít know.

Also try Microsoft Edge (itís basically the new IE). Firefox and Chrome locked up on me but I completed my renewal with Edge. You should have it if youíve got Windows 10.
    Thanks, I'll look into that amendment. But I've tried Google Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, and MS Edge on both Windows 10 and Windows 8. The site is simply broken. The site warns not to use an Android phone or tablet or iPhone because it can cause rejection errors. Insane!
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

https://maxonshooters.com/my-conceal...w-can-i-carry/

Iím no big city lawyer, but several other outlets report the same thing. Again, this applies only to your CHL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."