Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir2 View Post
    Is it possible that video of this spectacle exists and could be shared? Personally, I think that sounds fantastic.
    Nah...we did it for fun. It was a small select group. My son, the Golden Gloves guy, a Collegiate Fencer, a Kung Fu Kid, and me. We did a round robbin sort of thing where two guys fenced for five minutes straight ignoring score - we knew if we had been hit. After that one man stayed up and a fresh sword came in. After five minutes the stale fencer was replaced by a new guy. We went hard and fast and was sort of like full contact fencing. After 45 minutes...we were smoked. We broke epees on each other and our white shirts were soaked in sweat at the end. We looked like we had just done a session of shirts and skins force on force, but man did we train hard.

After it was an adult drink for my son and I and watching the Vikings...every Thursday.
    N
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Mike OTDP View Post
    Pre-trial...or as a court judgement. An award of money means little. Receiving the injured party’s fire unarmed...that will get your attention.
    In reality...in some circles, this still exists. At the end of the day, if you leave a skilled and violent man with nothing to lose, you'd best be prepared to kill him when you see him again...because my dear lawyer friend...you will in fact, before you go to see the Lord, see the man again.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters