Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SUA SPONTE View Post
    Totally legit......especially for large combat knives
    Not a fan of the neck knife, I take it? Obviously there are limitations to its use, like anything else, but do you think that the limitations are so significant as to preclude use?

Neck knives are tricky in that it's hard to find one large enough to be effective without also feeling too heavy or too long. Add in the need to be ambidextrous and it's gets even tougher. Something done with Titanium, or G10, or Carbon Fiber would probably be best because of weight, corrosion resistance, and metal detectors (though some will pick up titanium). It would not make a good general purpose knife but is more than adequate for punching holes in soft points.

Quote Originally Posted by Faramir2 View Post
    Not a fan of the neck knife, I take it? Obviously there are limitations to its use, like anything else, but do you think that the limitations are so significant as to preclude use?
    I'm not a fan of neck knives generally. I was referring to shoulder carry for larger fighting knives... However I do like to employ around the kneck carry in NPE situations with polymer shivs, especially when wearing a tie.
    Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu